Keep what ya got...by giving it all away
Jan 4, 2007
London
✟10,340.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me, dear friends :hug:

I have had an awful earache for the past two days and the pain is travelling right down into my neck :sick: I haven't been able to see a doctor, on Easter Monday most places are closed here in England. Please pray that the pain subsides soon.

Also, there is something wrong with my right hand index finger (good job I'm left handed!) and there has been green stuff oozing out from under the nail. It also feels painful - but I am not about to dash up to the hospital accident and emergency dept. for a finger!

Please pray that these two problems get sorted out soon - God bless xxxxx

:help:

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hey there, ear aches are very painful and its most likely you need some anti biotics.

The finger, is probably just an internal infection, maybe a staff infection. It needs to be lanced and drained and anti biotics are probably in order for that as well. If you let the finger get to a certain point it may require amputation. Either way you can get yer finger looked at while yer at the Dr's getting your ear infection antibiotics.

I'll pray you make it through this Easter monday with little pain, and I'm sure soon things will start to get better.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me, dear friends :hug:

I have had an awful earache for the past two days and the pain is travelling right down into my neck :sick: I haven't been able to see a doctor, on Easter Monday most places are closed here in England. Please pray that the pain subsides soon.

Also, there is something wrong with my right hand index finger (good job I'm left handed!) and there has been green stuff oozing out from under the nail. It also feels painful - but I am not about to dash up to the hospital accident and emergency dept. for a finger!

Please pray that these two problems get sorted out soon - God bless xxxxx

:help:
No fun. Praying you will be able to get to the doctors tomorrow so you can get some much needed antibiotics for your ear and finger. Hope you feel better soon.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"
Father In Heaven Today I Pray For Direction And Guidance In All Earthly Matters. Please Father We Know You Are For Us And With You Nothing Is Impossible. Please Descend Your Holy Spirit Into All Matters Here And Around This Troubled World. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray .
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi there my dear friends, :wave:

Thank you for your prayers!!

My ear is almost back to normal now, my finger is healing slowly but I can use it for typing again now - heehee!! ^_^

God bless all of you,

Love from Rachel (aka Violet) xxx
Glad you are feeling better. :^) Praying you soon feel 100 % soon. hugs

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
glad your fixed,ive got bad toothache,if i didnt have a dentist apointment tmoz id seriously consider pulling it out with a pair of pliers...............duh,thankfully the paracetamol helps............:clap:
I could just see you pulling it out with a string tied to the door knob. :^) But seriously, i am sorry you are suffering from a toothache. Hope you feel better soon.

Upvote 0