Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, it is a big prayer request enough that I just moved from Houston to Austin to live with my aunt and uncle, I haven't found a church yet, and my Mom is depressed having just been put in a nursing home...

But now I am being persecuted by my aunt here and I have no support from any other because none of my family I know up here are Christian. My aunt told me that she could teach me more then God ever could. She told me she was going to give me "deprogramming sessions" so that she could teach me how to live in the world and live less serving something that probably doesn't exist. She tells me my quiet time is a waste of time and that I need to stop being a child and depend on my own wisdom and strength instead of God's. She said it was okay for when I was 5 years old, but now that I am grown, I need to center myself on something like work. She thinks I am stupid for not believing in evolution, and and laughs and mocks me when I pray. She is constantly challenging me on God's existence, and I hold my tongue and cry out to God from the pain that I feel. I feel so totally alone, even though I know God is there for me... there are a ton of things she tells me that are so shocking you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you... But please, :help:. Please pray for me for that is all anyone could do.

Pray that I remain spirit-filled and remain steadfast in my faith no matter what. She might be discouraging to me at times, but she can no way deter me from my faith... I refuse to go back to the carnal world I use to live in, living for myself and not for God. I just refuse.

But also pray that I have wisdom because I have been made power of attorney. The biggest thing is the "Do Not Resusitate..." I don't know whether to sign that paper or not and I have to make a decision so that they will know what to do if something were to happen to my Mom.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
J

jesusfreak_2008

God just be with your child. Give her comfort with your Presence and your Word. And let her know that she is never alone...for You are ALWAYS with her! And God she also has believers here on CF Lord, let her know when to be silent and when she speak. God give her wisdom! And God i ask that you help her with finding a spirit-filled church that you know she will feel most welcomed. And God i pray for her Aunt; Lord i pray that you change her Aunt's heart! Take away the blinders and let her see the Light!

Upvote 0
J

jesusfreak_2008

God just be with your child. Give her comfort with your Presence and your Word. And let her know that she is never alone...for You are ALWAYS with her! And God she also has believers here on CF to support her and keep her in prayer!

Lord, let her know when to be silent and when she speak. God give her wisdom! And God i ask that you help her with finding a spirit-filled church that You know she will feel most welcomed. And God i pray for her Aunt; Lord i pray that you change her Aunt's heart! Take away the blinders and let her see the Light!

Im in a similiar situation. My parents persecute me! And they give me their views on what they believe to be true. And like you, i also refuse to go back to my old life! No matter what my parents say, i will cling to Jesus! All you can do for your Aunt is to keep her in prayer and hold on to the Lord! I hope that i helped.

God Bless You Sister!
jesusfreak_2008

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, all of you. If you ever want to talk JesusFreak, it looks like we are in a similar situation. :) Well, a smiley or whatever the face should be on something like this. My aunt has been okay the last couple days. I think my sister talked to her about this, but she still went off a few times and I still expect her too. I can't expect her to understand. She can't understand spiritual matters. No nonchristian can.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0