Perceptive about Europe

HiLo

Nov 9, 2012
✟1,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"They are rioting in Europe because of what the Left has made of their governments. They are not rioting because the government is wrong to promise so much. They are rioting to get even more!" --Dennis Prager re Greece, Spain and elsewhere, Nov.16.12

--Inter

They are rioting because they are in recession because they took the GOP equivalent of austerity to reduce debt and it continues to blow up in their faces. As proven by our President, only a balanced approach that includes protecting and strengthening the safety net and making the critical investments for growth, can fix these problems. They should have listened to Obama and now they are feeling the pain.

Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The sons of satan and their evil usury have enslaved these (near all) nations. Usury is forbidden by God to be used against His people for a good reason. Theses sons of satan have done their best to enslave most nations and people on earth with their funny fake money and their evil usury. These son's of satan need to be kicked out of Christ's nations their funny money and usury kicked out with them. Many (satan's children) should be tossed in prisons till they repent and return the wealth they have stolen, many others should executed for their crimes against mankind.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The sons of satan and their evil usury have enslaved these (near all) nations. Usury is forbidden by God to be used against His people for a good reason. Theses sons of satan have done their best to enslave most nations and people on earth with their funny fake money and their evil usury. These son's of satan need to be kicked out of Christ's nations their funny money and usury kicked out with them. Many (satan's children) should be tossed in prisons till they repent and return the wealth they have stolen, many others should executed for their crimes against mankind.

Great. Now, could you explain what you're actually trying to say?

Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Great. Now, could you explain what you're actually trying to say?

Usury is forbidden. These nations would not be in trouble with out satan's usury. Theses nations should arrested the banker, gangsters followers of Luicfer end usury forever and return the stolen wealth to the people.

John F Kennedy was planing on doing away with the federal reserve banks here in the u.s. but he was murdered. End usury, arrested the banker, gangsters followers of Luicfer and the whole world would live in peace. imho

The world would be such a nice place to spend time if we just followed Gods simple Laws and rules.

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
The world would be such a nice place to spend time if we just followed Gods simple Laws and rules.

Which ones? The one that would allow my father to sell me to the highest bidder or the one that meant my niece and nephew would not be alive because their father would've been stoned to death for striking his mother when he was 13?

Alot of the laws in the old testament are really good, practical ways of treating people with respect and with the descency they deserve as human beings.

I however am happy we live under the new convenant one in which my brother is still alive, and I was not married at the age of 16 to a man 3 times my age.

If you want to cure the ills of the world start with yourself. Start treating people with respect and decency, including not usuring them, but not stoning them either for gathering firewood on a saturday.

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
"They are rioting in Europe because of what the Left has made of their governments. They are not rioting because the government is wrong to promise so much. They are rioting to get even more!" --Dennis Prager re Greece, Spain and elsewhere, Nov.16.12

--Inter

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/opinion/sunday/europes-new-fascists.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Yeah, Greece is starting to get a leetle scary because they made some REALLY stupid financial choices. My fiance has explained it to me, but it has something to do with how their economy wasn't the right type to join the financial sector of the EU, and that just made a hideous mess.

So yeah, start praying for those immigrants in Greece who are not naturalized citizens because things could get really scary, really quick, particularly if the Golden Dawn party gets into power.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm just SO glad that we didn't join the Euro here in the UK. I can understand the principle but there are too many completely different economies in there. You have the powerhouse of Germany, other large economies of France, Italy and Spain (all 3 of which are in massive trouble). You've got some sensible middle nations like Sweden and the Netherlands, and then you've got countries like Greece.

The 2004 Olympics left it with huge debts and I think there were a lot of other financial problems. I think Greece will leave the Euro sooner than later. I also hope we get out of the EU soon, as well.

Upvote 0

Kalevalatar

Supisuomalainen sisupussi
Jul 5, 2005
Pohjola
✟20,327.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

What utter nonsense.

Starting with the fact that there is no "Europe". There are like 50 Europes.

Followed with the political fact that in the liberal European democracies, all colors of center-left, centre-right, centrist, and coalition governments take turns in power. The current Greek government is center-right, taking a turn after the center-left, which in turn followed a center-right government. The current Italian government is independent, following Berlusconi's hedonistic center-right government. The current Spanish government is conservative Christian Democratic. Ditto Germany: conservative Christian Democratic. In France, though, the current government is bona fide "Leftist".

In the European Union, the conservative Christian Democratic European People's Party has sovereignly ruled the roost for a long time: in the European Parliament, in the European Council as well as in the European Commission.

To offer actual meaningful "perceptive about Europe", one should bother to study and learn the basic 101 about "Europe", especially about Europe-wide politics as well as national politics, which vary greatly from country to country. Carbon copying the very country-specific US partisan, ideologically charged two-party politics idea and then trying to apply that over "Europe" in order to make meaningful statements about European politics is a guaranteed recipe for failure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums