Peace to All the Belivers in God ( Allah )

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
I am so happy to join this website and have the ability to talk to christians. It's really my pleasure to be accepted in here which tells alot about your mentality that you're an open-minded people and can make debates with any one and that's one good aspect among many.
In our Holy Book ( Qur'an ) ,God ( Allah ) said to prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) "that he will find the closest loving people to Muslims are Christians because their are priests and conventuals among them whom you can see their eyes shedding tears for them knowing that what you are saying is the truth ".
I am proud to be a member and happy ,too. For having the chance to know what's logical among your belief.
By the way I belive in Jesus ( Isa ) and I am waiting for his coming down from heaven to save the world from the anti-christ.
Thank you,
Your new friend
Dnihila

VividViolet

every day is a miracle
Oct 20, 2005
California
✟1,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to Christian Forums! :wave: Check the FAQs for any questions you have. You will find those at the top ^ way up there at the top of the page. ^ ^_^ !!

jesus.jpg

Upvote 0

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave:Welcome to CF! There's something for everyone here. It's an amazing, complex place.

Something that helped me a LOT when I joined was to go to my Control Panel at the top of the page, and go to Edit Options. About three screens down you'll see some options to add titles and URLs for the "Custom Navbar". As you find forums on CF that you want to participate in, put their URL as one of your custom navbar URLs. That way, it will show up on the top of your screen each time you visit, and will act as a quick shortcut to the forums you visit the most.

I look forward to getting to know you as you post in the community!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much for welcoming me and it is not surprising to see such nice words said by kind people like you all.

A prayer ( Dou'a ) :"I thank God ( Allah ) the Almighty as much as birds which are praising Him for mercy and forgiveness .I thank God ( Allah ) and witness Him and His angels for everything I do and I ask Him for forgiveness if I have said or done anything unacceptable in here by saying any taboo words or by making up any false stories about Islam or hurting someone's feelings . Peace be upon prophet Muhammad"

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
_genericgodbless-vi.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums. I'm a CF Welcome Angel and my name is Tatiana! It's great to have you here and I pray you'll enjoy your time here. All people, Christian and non, are welcomed and I look forward to seeing you post around the forums.

If you need help please feel free to send me a pm... anytime! I'm around alot so I'll get back to you ASAP!

Take care!! :hug:

Animation27121111122.gif

Upvote 0

""

Jul 8, 2005
✟27,472.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
welcies.gif

239158gd1k00g2l7.gif

My name is Adiya and I'm a Chief Welcoming Angel for the CF Angels here on Christian Forums. I wanted to welcome you with open arms and a heart full of love.

I'm so glad you can be here. May the Lord continue to bless you in all things and may you find that your heart's desire is to serve Him.

Bless you! :hug:

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am so happy to join this website and have the ability to talk to christians. It's really my pleasure to be accepted in here which tells alot about your mentality that you're an open-minded people and can make debates with any one and that's one good aspect among many.
In our Holy Book ( Qur'an ) ,God ( Allah ) said to prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) "that he will find the closest loving people to Muslims are Christians because their are priests and conventuals among them whom you can see their eyes shedding tears for them knowing that what you are saying is the truth ".
I am proud to be a member and happy ,too. For having the chance to know what's logical among your belief.
By the way I belive in Jesus ( Isa ) and I am waiting for his coming down from heaven to save the world from the anti-christ.
Thank you,
Your new friend
Dnihila

56cff576.gif

Welcome to CF...God bless you!!!

Upvote 0

CrystalHeart

It's All About You, Jesus
Nov 8, 2006
✟21,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hi, I'm CrystalHeart one of the CF Angels

url]

Here’s a little something put together to help you out,

Maybe you’re an old-hand at Internet discussion boards, but in case you’re somewhat overwhelmed, now might be a good time to take a peek at the FAQ which will explain a lot of things here at CF.

You probably read the Terms of Service you agreed to when joining, but now might also be a good time to read through the Rules. They might seem long, but it may help make your stay smoother to somewhat familiarize yourself with them. They’ll tell you where and when one can post what, like, posting images (after 100 posts), restrictions on some particular forums (by age, gender and such), how to get or earn blessings (sort of our CF money) for a CF character or pet, ‘armor’ (clothes for your character), games and such, the Private Message (PM) system. You require a 100-post-count before your allowed to Private Message. If someone messages you or sends you blessings you can reply however. More on Blessings near the bottom CF is a huge place and we want you to feel welcomed and enjoy us.

You’ll notice we have an Intro Sticky: http://www.christianforums.com/t1110956-please-read-the-rules-before-posting-thanks.html

Most forums have other ‘Sticky’ introductions that can often be important to read before posting in that forum.

Here are just a few forums that might be helpful in starting to explore the place. Just click on the links and find a place you like:

CF Announcements (what’s going on around here)
Report Bugs (not the crawly ones)
CF How-To (Mostly technical questions on site usage)
CF Welcome Angels (CF helpers)
Regional forums – Where are you from?
Congregations – What church you go to?
Chatting with individual Staff members (usually in informal ways of friendship)
Friendship Court (for meeting friends)
Face the Board (which is ‘open’ to all members to ask YOU questions)
Recovery (non-professional help with particular life struggles)
Outreach to non-Christians by Christians, seeker prayers and help from Christians, etc.
Edification (Christians Only) Blogs, Prayers, Testimonies, Advice
Help with creating a CF HomepageHow to become a site supporter (and financially help this ministry)
Help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat)

And if you are looking for things to do besides posting, you can ...

Take quizzes:
http://www.christianforums.com/quiz.php (costs 10 blessings each)
Create a character:
http://www.christianforums.com/characters (costs ~150 blessings to begin, but you’ll want to use more to get armor/clothes)
Create a pet (and take care of it):
http://www.christianforums.com/pets (costs ~700 blessings to start (unless you adopt)
Create your own blog:
http://www.christianforums.com/blogs
Participate in polls:
http://www.christianforums.com/f4-cf-polls.html
Play games:
http://www.christianforums.com/arcade.php (costs 10 blessings for each game)
Create/Develop a homepage:
http://www.christianforums.com/f651-...iscussion.html

To see a full list of forums click on "Christian Forums" in upper left hand corner. I hope these links are helpful to you.

About Blessings:
Blessings are used here to do things like get a character, changing your Signature or Avatar, and getting "armor" Clothing for your character, even a Pet, and to buy the pet food to feed it daily. Blessings are used like money here.
Every time you post you get a blessing as well. And if you look up at the top you'll see where it says "Jobs”. There are different levels of your amount of Blessings that you choose a "job", you really don't DO anything, but you get to collect a certain amount of blessings each week. You don't automatically get them, you go there and hit the collect button.

Same with the "Bank" you can put blessings in the bank and go once a week to collect interest. Each time you deposit or withdraw blessings the timer gets reset for another week. See the ribbon by my Character, thats my "job". As my amount of posts go up I go and quit the old job and start a new one and collect more blessings every week.

There is a fun area here called Blessing Exchange, where people play different games to earn more blessings in larger amounts.
If you need or want help in creating your Character or Avatar please let me know

Have a happy journey here at CF and feel free to contact the New Member Intro forum moderators or other Staff, or the CF Angels with any questions. We are volunteers here and may not always have ready answers, but are filled with patience and kindness and will usually point you in the right direction and are intent on being helpful to your concerns.

The quickest way to reach one is to left click on our name and then look for their Private Message (PM) link (once you have 100 posts, unless one of us PM’s you then you can reply). Prior to the 100 posts you can post a “Help Needed” message in that forum area and one will message you. I'd like to walk you through getting a character, and an Avatar if you need help.

Thanks, Hugs and Welcome!

CrystalHeart

CF Angel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.