Pay attention to your reality...

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In an interview to recap on Obamas visit with the Pope, he had this to say.

“We’re down on the ground, dealing with the often profane, and he’s dealing with higher powers.”

Obama-

Lets pay attention to what Obama just said.

Essentially, he elevates the Pope to some form of "intercessor" to God (or whatever "powers" means), which is a load of garbage to begin with.

The pope is no different than a common Christian in the eyes of Christ, because Christ is the head of the Church, and the pope is not a prophet, but an appointed teacher. There are millions of teachers in the faith.

Now, Obama doesn't believe in the Christian God, he has openly mocked the Bible, and a Christian doesn't do that..

So, we know Obama believes in "higher powers" but what exactly does he mean by "higher powers" and further, how does the pope have access to them?

If anyone is paying attention to what is going on, know this.

The Pope is going to be made into a rock and roll superstar before this is finished, he is going to be the "pope next door".. His media blitz is gaining him favor, hes publishing his "good works" for all eyes to see...

There is only one reason for this.

Watch how they elevate the pope over the coming months to be some great intercessor of God, when in fact, he is nothing more than a man, a sinner, like us. He needs Christ as much as we do.

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never likes obama ever since he insulted the Holy Bible

Hes a muslim..

He is not a very big fan of the Bible..

I know him and the pope will get along, I do believe the pope once kissed the quran, so him and Obama should be like homeboys..

Upvote 0

ForJesusChrist

Follower of Christ
Feb 26, 2014
✟18,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hes a muslim..

He is not a very big fan of the Bible..

I know him and the pope will get along, I do believe the pope once kissed the quran, so him and Obama should be like homeboys..

We need Christians running the US. Real Christians. Not the ones who only go to church, but the ones who accually care about God and follow his commandments.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We need Christians running the US. Real Christians. Not the ones who only go to church, but the ones who accually care about God and follow his commandments.

Me and an Evangelical were discussing this today actually..

"Once a week" Christians.. Try talking about scripture with the average Christian, and wait for the eyes to wonder..

Its a shame really..

We definitely need a paradigm shift, something to tear down the doctrinal walls that divide, rather than unite.

Upvote 0