✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here is what FOX Fans are saying:
“With tears streaming from my eyes and truth ringing in my soul, I listened to this awesome American soldier and realized he is so right on!” — C.
“Great job, enough said.” — John
”What a patriotic young man! God bless him and all the other young men and women out there who are serving our great country. Keep up the message!” — D.
“This is garbage. Don't waste the space on your front page with this stuff.” — Jim (Lodi, CA)
“Finally, something worthwhile on YouTube. God bless this Marine. May we see more of him!” — Skip (Agawam, MA)
“Play it once a day for the Americans and broadcast it to the entire world.” — F
“I love, love, love, love, love it. Thanks Marine.” — Elma
“He allows me to have trust in our young people. He is the reason why America is a truly great nation.” — M.
“I liked the message, but then I already understood what he was saying and what it was all about. Anyone with any brains knows the enemy is within. Great video and the fellow did a terrific job.” — Polly
“I loved it. It inspired me and made me proud!” — Brenda
“I never thought I would say this, but there now is a rap I really like.” — Tony
“Awesome! Freedom's rally cry.” — Mike
“He has it right! Congress needs to watch this 1,000 times, may be in slow motion, just so they can get it too!” — Mike (Macomb Township, MI)
“If only more Americans had the same amount of pride about our great country our will would be unstoppable in the world. Who cares what color your skin is or what religion you follow? We are at our core all Americans and God help anyone who stands in our way!” — Robert (Dayton OH)
“Awesome! True! He is what makes America great.” — Michelle
“Gave me goose bumps. Right on, man! Our troops are tops!” — Wendy (Cottage Grove, WI)
“All I can say is ‘United we stand!’ I am not big on rap, but he does get the message across and I would proudly stand and fight with this individual any day, anywhere!” &$151; Doug (Pace, FL)
“Send this to our wonderful Congress. Send this to all the Democrats that want to give it all up. Especially send this to all the Democrats running for president. They need to know how most Americans feel.” — C.
”God bless that young Marine! He understands what we are fighting for!” — Mark
“Thank you for providing that video — it really hit me hard. I hope a lot of people watch it and that it affects them the way it did me.” — B.
“Unbelievably beautiful — he should receive a medal of honor for this. Courage takes many forms and he has displayed an unfortunately unpopular courage — the courage to say something positive about our country. Congratulations, sir!” — D
“I watched the young man and listened to his rap message. I don't care for rap very much but this venue seems to be working very well for this young man. He has a very powerful message, one that I think all Americans can be proud of; I think the Marines should be proud as well! Nice job.” — T.
“Great patriotism! Brought tears to my eyes, my son is in Marine Basics right now and for the same reasons.” — Dee
“He said what all Americans should be saying. We have become afraid to say what we believe in and this man has said it right. All Americans should be proud of who we are and should be ready to stand up for our way of life and for the future or our children.” — Jim (Abilene, TX)
“Wow, amazing. I am speechless. I am honored to have these young men and women protecting and serving our country. It's a debt I'll never be able to repay. Indeed, God bless them all!” — Steve (Boston, MA)
“God bless this young Marine! It gave me goose bumps! He exemplifies what makes America great! It gives me hope for our country and for my children. I had my three boys (ages nine, seven and five) watch this! I wanted to show them this hero so they understand what a privilege it is to be an American and appreciate the men and women who fight to keep us free!” — Dana (Shakopee, MN)
“So eloquent the message. A message that liberal, defeatist Americans need to heed. One message: emphasis on unity and patriotism and those willing to defend us all. I hope that Pelosi, Reid and Kerry have the opportunity to watch this video several times. More importantly, can they grasp the message that this Marine is telling us? This Marine needs to be congratulated and thanked for his words. All our volunteer servicemen and woman need to be thanked for their efforts, service and sacrifices. God bless them all!” — Joan (Leonardtown, MD)
“Are you listening U.S. Congress, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid?!” — G.
“Spoken like a true soldier! This is the kind of material that should always grace your front page at foxnews.com. Bravo to Fox for posting it! Otherwise people, including myself might not have heard it.” — Justin
“I never liked rap, until today.” — Rob (Sanford, NC)
“No, I did not look at or listen to this.” — P.
“Does this ‘inspirational message’ erase the damage done by the horribly-executed invasion?” — W.
“This video gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes. This young man gets it. So many liberal elites and those on the far left just don't get it anymore. Many of the liberals in our senate and congress are flat out anti-American and would have been tried for treason in our not too distant past. They seem to be willfully and gleefully undercutting and sabotaging America at every turn.” — K.
“Wow, that was an amazing rap video. I am still wiping the tears. To be able to be so articulate about the importance of our freedom — yet make it so fun, creative and real — is brilliant. I applaud this dedicated American and thank him for his amazing service on and off the field.” — Genevieve (Playa del Rey, CA)
“I couldn't get what the message is supposed to be because the whole thing is so annoying I had to stop listening. A patriotic video sounds like a great idea, but this guy is not the one to do it.” — L.
“Purist poetry as has ever been. Make this Marine the Poet Laureate of the United States.” — Jim (Alaparetta, GA)
“Now, I understand. Many thanks to that brave young man.” — Amy
“ Beautiful. If more rappers were like this one I could get into it.” — E.
“He is so right. The Bush administration should realize that they are causing the deaths of very talented, brilliant soldiers for no apparent reason. We once fought wars for freedom, but now we have taken to wreaking havoc and mayhem on the rest of the world and use freedom and liberty as a hollow rationale for imperialism and world domination.” — Scott (San Francisco, CA)
“As a former Navy Corpsman and wife of a recent disabled Marine vet I can say with most certainty that this video is an accurate representation of why we military do what we do. Ooh-Rah to that Marine for sharing it with us.” — S.
“Speak English.” — Gerry

This is quite entertaining, I must say!

Upvote 0

TheReasoner

Former christian, current teapot agnostic.
Mar 14, 2005
Norway
✟29,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
www.foxnews.com is a pretty clear indication of where this goes.
Fox news... Hm
Fox propaganda... In fact, why not just change the name to Fox propaganda... At least that way the name isn't a lie in itself.

News is supposed to be neutral. Objective. Fox is highly subjective and very biased. At least that's how I take it from what I have seen from that channel.

Actually.... Doesn't it all remind you a little about the 'good old' operation Mockingbird? And Radio Free Europe?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vatuck

This town needs an enema!
Jul 3, 2004
✟10,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, I took a minute to look it up. Here are the lyrics.

Free

and She called...
Blacks, Whites...wait
African Americans and Caucasians, Asians, excuse me.
Vietnamese, Philipenes, Koreans and Jamaicans or
Haitans, waitin' Hispanics y'all.

Please be paitent
Mexican, Puerto Ricans, Venezualean, Cuban, v Dominican, Panamanian Democrats
I beg your pardon, you partied with the late, great Reagan?
Republican, Independent, Christian, Catholic,
Methodist, Baptist, 7th Day Adventist, 5 Percenters,
Hindu, Sunii Muslim, Brothers and Sisters who never seen the New York city
skyline when the twin towers still existed.
But still She called.

From the bowels of Ground Zero she sent this 911 distress signal.
Because She was in desperate need of a hero,
and didn't have time to decipher what to call 'em,
so she called 'em all Her children.
The children of the stars and bars who needed to know nothing more than the fact that she called.
The fact that someone attempted to harm us
this daughter who covered us all with her loving arms.
And now these arms are sprawled across New York City streets.
A smoke filled lung, a silt covered faced,
and a solitary tear poured out of her cheek.
Her singed garments carpets Pennsylvania Avenue and the Pentagon was under her feet.
As she began to talk, she began to cough up small particles of debris
and said, "I am America, and I'm calling on the land of the free."
So they answered.

All personal differences set to the side
because right now there was no time to decide which state building the Confederate flag should fly over,
and which trimester the embryo is considered alive,
or on our monetary units, and which God we should confide.
You see, someone attempted to choke the voice
of the one who gave us the right for choice,
and now she was callin.
And somebody had to answer.
Who was going to answer?

So they did.
Stern faces and chisled chins.
Devoted women and disciplined men,
who rose from the ashes like a pheonix
and said "don't worry, we'll stand in your defense."
They tightened up their bootlaces
and said goodbye to loved ones, family and friends.
They tried to bombard them with the "hold on", "wait-a-minute's", and "what-if's".
And "Daddy, where you goin?".
And, "Mommy, why you leavin?".
And they merely kissed them on their foreheads and said "Don't worry, I have my reasons.
You see, to this country I pledged my allegience
to defend it against all enemies foreign and domestic.
So as long as I'm breathin, I'll run though hell-fire,
meet the enemy on the front lines,
look him directly in his face,
stare directly in his eyes and scream,
"I AM AMERICA! WE WILL NOT BE TERRORIZED!
WE WILL NOT BE TERRORIZED!
I REFUSE TO BE AFRAID!
I'LL FIGHT YOU ANY COUNTRY, ANY CONTINENT, ANY TERRAIN.
I'LL FIGHT TO MY LAST BREATH!"

And if by chance death is my fate,
pin my medals upon my chest,
and throw Old Glory on my grave.
But, don't y'all cry for me.
You see, my Father's prepared a place.
I'll be a part of his Holy army standing a watch at the Pearly Gates.
Because freedom was never free.
POW's, and fallen soldiers
all paid the ultimate sacrafice
along side veterans who put themselves in harms way.
Risking their lives and limbs just to hold up democracy's weight,
but still standing on them broken appendages anytime the National Anthem was played.
You see, these were the brave warriors that gave me the right
to say that I'm Black. Or white.

Or

African American or Caucasian,
I'm Asian, excuse me.
I'm Vietnamese, Philipene, Korean, or Jamaican.
I'm Haitan, Hispanic

Y'all, Please be paitent.
I'm Mexican, Puerto Rican, Venezualean, Cuban,
Dominican, Panamanian, Democrat
I beg your pardon, you see I partied with the late, great Reagan.
I'm Republican, Independent, Christian, Catholic,
Methodist, Baptist, 7th Day Adventist, 5 Percenters,
Hindu, Sunii Muslim,

Brothers and Sisters We're just Americans.
So with that I say
"Thank You" to the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines,
for preserving my rights
to live and die for this life
and paying the ultimate price for me to be...FREE!

Reactions: cyberfugue
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wait what? Muslim, Vietnamese and Cuban people thanking US marines/navy/whatnot for being free?

You've had some drinks today right? It isn't real cool to post under influence really

You must not be not reading very closely. Those lyrics are referring to Americans of many different ethnic backgrounds (and religions and political views) who proudly serve in the US military.

Try reading it again. It really isn't all that complex of a statement. You should be able to get it the second time around. ;)

Upvote 0

RacismIsBad

Mar 17, 2007
✟3,260.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is more like Spoken Word than it is Rap. I think the "sparks reaction" is just creating a story out of nothing, but it was a good poem.

Lyrics are pretty good, I don't know how it would go to a beat though.
You'll have to forgive Fox News and their ignorance, they don't know the difference between rap and spoken word. They'd probably call Gil Scott-Heron a rapper if they heard one of his poems, but then they'd probably go crazy and call him anti-American because of its content. :)

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is more like Spoken Word than it is Rap. I think the "sparks reaction" is just creating a story out of nothing, but it was a good poem.

You'll have to forgive Fox News and their ignorance, they don't know the difference between rap and spoken word. They'd probably call Gil Scott-Heron a rapper if they heard one of his poems, but then they'd probably go crazy and call him anti-American because of its content. :)
Yeah, I notice there wasn't much rhyme or rhythm to it.

It reminded me of this:

music_cool2.gif

Reactions: vatuck
Upvote 0