Site Supporter
May 30, 2014
Beit Oren, Israel
✟45,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My son and I have a place to stay. My parents are homeless. Please pray they will get jobs and find a decent home.

This is a harsh world indeed. I am so sorry to hear about your parents. How did this happen ? Be sure God is with them and they will be guarded against evil. I hope they are physically safe from cold, hunger and messengers of the apocalypse.

Dear God,
I don't know these people but if someone asks me to pray for them then they are hurting. Please don't let these negative feelings among your true believers. Guide them through the turmoil of life and make their existence peaceful and pleasant. Allow them to live their life with a clean heart and with no fear, for this is what all your creations deserve.
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will supply all their needs. Grant the parents, food on the table, shelter and a safe place to sleep, and the means to get all that they need. I pray for their financial sitation, if they need jobs, or resources that will be able to help, then send them forward, thank You Heavenly Father for Your care over them, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.