Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We got a call from my stepdaughter first thing this morning that our granddaughter died last night. She had od'ed on fentanyl yesterday evening. It looks like she was murdered by her husband who she had left because he tried to kill her. He's an addict and has organized crime connections so he's a likely suspect, But he has been in jail for several months so the next most likely suspect is her little sister's boyfriend who is also an addict. Ashley knew too much about him for his own good and she was found with fentanyl in her hands.

I was really proud of her as she had changed her life completely and was talking a lot about God lately so I believe she will be in heaven. I'm really grieving right now but having this hope is much better than having no hope.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We got a call from my stepdaughter first thing this morning that our granddaughter died last night. She had od'ed on fentanyl yesterday evening. It looks like she was murdered by her husband who she had left because he tried to kill her. He's an addict and has organized crime connections so he's a likely suspect, But he has been in jail for several months so the next most likely suspect is her little sister's boyfriend who is also an addict. Ashley knew too much about him for his own good and she was found with fentanyl in her hands.

I was really proud of her as she had changed her life completely and was talking a lot about God lately so I believe she will be in heaven. I'm really grieving right now but having this hope is much better than having no hope.
My prayers go out to your granddaughter and your family. Addiction can tear families apart, so we must pray that folks under the pull of drug addiction get the help that they need in this world. It is good that she was a Christ-follower.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks guys..

All things work together for good for those who love God. The evidence is mounting that she was murdered. Her little sister's boyfriend was up here at the time she died. We found out through Shannon's little brother that Korey, her little sister's boyfriend, had said there was enough fentanyl found in her car to warrant an investigation.

There is a lot of good coming out of this because Shannon's daughter, Missy, had been brainwashed by her own abusive husband into hating her own mother. Missy told her mother she loved her this morning which she had not done in years. And her husband asked if we would adopt Ashley's youngest daughter, Barda, which she had named Barda in honor of her great grandmother. These are two developments we couldn't have anticipated in a long, long time.

It's the power of prayer that has worked all of this out as Missy, her husband, and Ashley have made gigantic spiritual strides in a very short time for they have been on our prayer list for a long time.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a further update on the fallout from Ashley's murder.

The cops took her phone and blocked access to all family member's Facebook accounts. They also encrypted Ashley's account so they really believe she was murdered and are doing a thorough investigation.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟377,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We got a call from my stepdaughter first thing this morning that our granddaughter died last night. She had od'ed on fentanyl yesterday evening.
We had revived our oldest daughter three times. Her boyfriend who is our grandbabies dad was not so lucky and nodded out coming down some steps with no one there to save him. Sad state our world is in my friend. I think this beast has touched more lives than we can imagine. I feel for your loss Gary. Sad...

It looks like she was murdered by her husband who she had left because he tried to kill her. He's an addict and has organized crime connections so he's a likely suspect, But he has been in jail for several months so the next most likely suspect is her little sister's boyfriend who is also an addict. Ashley knew too much about him for his own good and she was found with fentanyl in her hands.
Wow...Father God we thank you for your truth. we praise you for shining your wisdom upon this and pray that your resolution be known by all and justice be done quickly

Thank you God for your peace

• Winner
Reactions: Gary K
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have an update on this situation. Here is a post I made on another forum this morning concerning this but on another subject.

Our great granddaughter who is only 6 months old is now living with us. She is a very sweet. good natured baby. However we have come to the conclusion that demonic forces are harassing her as she will turn beet red and rigid with anger and scream for a long time. We have found that only prayer puts a stop to her tantrums. She came out of a home in which demonic forces run rampant as her father tried to murder her mother last summer and her paternal grandfather is evil. He's extremely abusive.

Sometimes she will start screaming for no apparent reason and keep staring at one point in the room. We start praying and she will stop in mid scream and a few seconds later begin it again in full tantrum. We begin praying again and my wife will sing her children's songs about Jesus and she will once more become immediately calm. There is no other explanation for her behavior than harassment by the devil. Full bore rage to calm in an instant, and vice versa, has to be spiritual warfare.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a really good news update on our great granddaughter.

She is growing like a weed. She has grown so much in five weeks that a teething ring my wife bought her within a couple of days after we brought her home that it now fits her mouth just fine. She is one fat little roly poly chunk. She is also pretty smart and really strong, My wife has a bed for her at work that one of the office clients gave her. One day she reached up and grabbed the metal railing around the be and with one arm pulled herself about two feet to the head of the bed so she could play with the mobile that goes over the head of the bed. She weighs 18 lbs, just so you'll know how strong she is.

She is a very sweet baby. Very good natured and happy once my wife figured out she is lactose intolerant. She put her on powdered goats milk and it made wonderful change in her disposition as her stomach was no longer upset all the time. We still have to pray for her and sing Jesus songs to her when she goes into a rage but we figured out a part of the problem there, One of her aunts is into witchcraft. She's now 28 and has been reading books on witchcraft since she was a preteen and she and little Barda's mom lived in the same house as well as her evil grandfather. So she was under a lot of satanic influences. Her mother's murder was a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: Gary O'
Upvote 0