Otherworldly Incursion

john_witte

Mar 14, 2011
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Some weeks ago, perhaps in February 2011, I had an otherworldly like dream vision. It was night and I was standing outside next to a table. The table was in front of about a 4-foot high wall. I was looking off in the distance over the wall and across a field and could see the outline of woods in the distance beyond this field. My wife was seated in a chair just to my right. A stranger was standing just to my left and in front of me. All of us were next to this table and it seemed like we were at some kind of open air restaurant, but my view was looking out over the field so I did not see exactly where we were at. My eyes zoomed off in the distance at the sky itself somewhere just above the far edge of that field and just above the tree line. Suddenly these hot-white sparks started to fly out of the sky like someone with a cutting torch was cutting through the very fabric of the sky itself from the other side. Even though this action took place positioned over the edge and above the tree line of the field, I knew it was actually the further edge of space I was seeing somehow warped down into this point. The cutting of the sky continued to cut out a perfect circle about the size of an average-sized flying saucer. Then, this cut out dark circle of the sky itself, like a man-hole being rolled aside began to roll off to the right. I do not recall seeing anything behind the hole after the cut-out sky began to move. As it moved to the right, it started to flatten out so that its edge was beginning to be seen. As it did this, the top surface began to take on a metallic silvery coloration. I remember being impressed that this object was moving with great internal force and purpose. As it continued now to come my direction and flatten out more, I could see that it was shaped like a thin wafer and I could not understand how anything could be inside of it. I got excited and starting telling the stranger "Look, look!, Do you see that?, Do you see that?", but he seemed to not be able to see it. It kept coming until it was about 50 yards out to my right and maybe 50 feet off the ground and then it began to make an arc pattern from my front around to just behind me and as I spun my head around to the right tracking it and then up above me, I suddenly saw a "mother-ship" circular object way above me in the sky - like maybe a thousand feet up. Right then, I sensed an indescribable force of attraction fill the distance between the cut-out sky wafer and the "mother-ship" object. It was a gravitational force of attraction alien to human knowledge or understanding. The cut-out object covered the distance almost instantly and slammed into the mother ship, but did not injure it. It was like they were instantly fused together into one. The reaction to this fusing force was that these projectiles of multi-colored bright lights immediately shot out the front arc of the mother ship and lit up the sky in a rainbow arc of colors. These lights were thick, not like lasers, but much wider and also like they were alive and intelligent. The darkness of the sky did not completely go away though. I then leaned down to my wife and asked her if she had seen it and she responded in the affirmative, but did not seem completely sure that she had. The vision ended.

I was reading the book "Come be my light", Mother Teresa's own words at the time I experienced this dream vision, although I was not too far into it yet. As I read more, I began to see all kinds of correlation in her words and what I saw in the vision to the truths of the union of God with man thru Mary and how He is reproducing that same kind of union of heart and purpose in His true children to carry out His true works thru us.

I also believe the vision may have been indicating another side of what is going on out there today. Also, at the time of this vision, I was becoming much more keenly aware of the almost imperceptible counterfeits that Satan creates to try and duplicate every aspect of Christian experience and truth. I began to be aware that Satanic rituals are in fact patterned on the Christian. For instance, we eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ in the symbolism of communion, thus enacting an intimate union with Him. Satanists do the same, drink blood and eat flesh to unite themselves to a dark master. There is probably not one aspect of Christian life and light that is not now being very forcefully mocked and duplicated in these days by deluded and lost souls, not just in hidden dark rooms, but out in the open in all these false messages of coming union with alien races, bringing in a new age of light and health etc. etc. I believe this vision was also given to wake me up to how powerful the new Christ-like messages are in the way they appeal to men's minds and hearts and desires. They claim they will bring in all the benefits of a Christ-like age, while allowing you to completely reject Christ and the gospel of repentance leading to salvation. My own sons are very caught up in this Christ-replacing new age ideology mind-set. This is VERY troubling to my heart because of how much the reality of Christ was witnessed to them by their peers while growing up.

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My mom is into new age stuff & UFOs. There was a program on TV about a man who was struggling with his mother being into these things. It seemed like a doco so I thought it may be helpful for me to try & understand my mom's point of view. It ended up being a very unwise decision & it took me a few days to get over something descibed in an interview with a person on this program.

Yes the devil looks for any way to snare people. He is not original so he fakes & corrupts the things of God. If they have a spiritual flavor then it can partially satisfy people's desire for spiritual reality in a materialistic world.

Lord protect people from being snared into these deceptions & spring people from the enemy's traps. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0