1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Opinions Silent Treatment

Discussion in 'General Mental Health' started by PinkSwirls, Jan 14, 2011.

1. PinkSwirls

PinkSwirls Guest

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
  2. Criada

Criada <b> Recovery Co-manager </b><br><b>Moderation & St Supporter

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian-Seeker
    I'm sorry it's so painful, sister.
    Sometimes it's best to just leave it and move on... not easy, I know, but the pain does diminish with time :hug:
    Praying for you.

3. Chococat

Chococat I love Jesus and kittycats

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    I know how you feel Pink.:hug: I used to have an online friend that used to do that on me whenever we had a quarrel and it is a terrible thing. She also used to sign off without giving me warning or saying goodbye when I tried to question her. This tactic is usually used to punish or manipulate a person. In fact I read somewhere that in India giving someone the "silent treatment" is considered a form of witchcraft and some people who use it are actually under demonic influence so yes it is from the Enemy. If the person concerned is using this tactic frequently like Criada says you are better off without them.