[OPEN] Reilly's Pub CXLV: DJ B.K.'s Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatherium

Jul 16, 2006
Massachusetts
✟8,072.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Kasia said:
Alrighty, well I'm pooped. At least I made it to the opening of this pub! I'm gonna head off to bed and hopefully be able to fall asleep in this heat.

Goodnight all, and God bless!

How does this work? Should I say goodnight, or have you already left? I guess I'll say goodnight, just in case.

Upvote 0

DJ B.K.

But I'm Le Tired...
Jun 24, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟26,051.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Megatherium said:
And now you're all over here. What a strange custom.

CF automatically closes a thread a little bit after 1000 posts and creates a new one, so we try to close up before hand so we can create our own new pub name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 5, 2004
Brisbane
✟22,840.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
DJ B.K. said:
:hug: How did it happen?
well about two yrs ago a girl triped over while playing netball and said i pushed her (even though i was on the other side of the court) and still after two yrs wants the A$2000 medical fees she needed to get her anckle fixed. and to day while i was at a school fate she came up to me "you ****** owe me money" and as i knew it was not my fault i told her i wasn't and began to walk off at this point she chased after me wanting a fight, so i walked on and she walked away cuz i didnt want a fight!(wow that is long)

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The worst response when trying to meet a guy: I'm discerning a vocation. :doh:

*mutter*

On the other hand, the young traditional (not ultra-traditional, just faithful, reverent, and knowledgeable) Catholics are quite a neat crowd. "So, you're pro-life? Me too!" :p

I've also been notified by the family matriarch that I am to engage more in volunteering with pro-life activities. The computer guru at one of the pro-life places around here said I might be able to be helpful in a few weeks. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.