[OPEN]ChaosChristian's Krazy Kafeteria (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willtor

Not just any Willtor... The Mighty Willtor
Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My avatar is a two-meter-tall blue humanoid with yellow eyes set amidst a ridiculously gaudy and almost unphysical xenobiological ecosystem. (Like, bilateral lizards with inexplicably helical wings? That practically shine in the dark? Some people have never heard of nocturnal predators.)

I chose it because if I wanted to betray the human race, I needed to do so in a totally over-melodramatic way allowing me could get the girl, kill her boyfriend, and ride a massive dragon, instead of just gassing everybody by replacing the oxygen tanks with the oh-so-conveniently toxic planetary atmosphere.

What do you mean, not that Avatar?

Have you seen Laser Cats 5?

My avatar is a clever fusion of the Cross and a radioactivity symbol. It's actually a logo I designed (a looooong time ago) for my blog, which was then titled "Radioactive Christianity". The idea being that being a Christian is something you can't hide and, um, spreads. Yeah.

Ah, yes. And if there's one thing Hollywood has taught me, it makes things grow. But, ha! A physicist doesn't need me to tell him that about radiation. ;)

Incidentally, Willtor, the answer to your question is also on my blog: crackedpots 3.0: Perfect? No. Usable? By God's grace - yes!

Good blog!

Upvote 0

Assyrian

Basically pulling an Obama (Thanks Calminian!)
Mar 31, 2006
Wales
✟27,286.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow! congratulations melethiel

party0010.gif
party0010.gif
party0010.gif
party0010.gif
party0010.gif
party0010.gif
party0045.gif

Upvote 0

Willtor

Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whoa! Seriously? That's awesome. Just imagine, we might be able to witness the very first evilutionist CFlets in history!

Incidentally, I married Macrina. There are no CFlets, yet, but they're likely to be evilutionists when/if they appear. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Willtor

Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know, my manager has a funny anecdote:

He was traveling with his family in Tennessee (or thereabouts) and his car broke down. They were right in front of a fire station so he went in to get a recommendation for a good mechanic. The response: "Barflars". Now, this was not a name with which he was familiar. So he asked how it was spelled. "Just like it sounds! Barflars." So he looked through their phone book and couldn't find it.

"So... B-A..."

"No! B-E-A-R!"

Ah, so it was "Bear Flars" or some such. So he went looking a second time. He couldn't find it. So he said, "F-L-A..."

"You aren't from around here, are you?"

"No."

"F-L-O-W-E-R-S."

Indeed, there was a man by the name of "Bear Flowers" who was the go-to mechanic in the area. But somehow the accent had made Bear and Flowers rhyme. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Willtor

Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.