OOC: A Grain of Sand (GOODIES AND BADDIES NEEDED) (5)

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Could you post your characters' bios, K9? I'm trying to remember Tuan, but he's escaping my recollection. As to where he is? Either in the village, if he chose to stay there, or at the manor. If at the manor, he likely went with the rest to the north, but he might be with Lady Victoria if he stayed at the manse. Hope that helps.

Where did Sapphire go?

Upvote 0

K9Guardian

I live to protect the flock...
May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you get my last PM, Dave?

Here's Tuan's bio, which I'm still updating. Basically aa scholar who looks like a bblacksmith, has a cynical attitude towards life, can swing a sword like a golf club, and has a lot of mana but never bothered to develop more than a few random spells.
http://www.christianforums.com/t6384585/

Upvote 0

Sapphire Dragon

Truly Loved... as are you.
Sep 28, 2008
On a planet that needs healing.
Visit site
✟10,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
Where did Sapphire go?
Sorry about that, I had stopped checking for a few days when the thread wasn't moving yet and got too wrapped up in posting some job applications. I'll be back every day now, no worries! :)

Upvote 0

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sorry about that, I had stopped checking for a few days when the thread wasn't moving yet and got too wrapped up in posting some job applications. I'll be back every day now, no worries! :)

No worries. :thumbsup: Be prepared, though, sometimes we DO have lags between posts. Right, everyone? :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But it's too soon! I thought that was going to happen in a failed attempt to rescue Jace? And, btw, Asha is not po'd, she was merely annoyed.

I was gonna tag, but now... GOOD GRIEF!!! Why does Manfred have to be captured now? Please explain in a PM or something?! Can't Asha finish ONE thing before the world crashes around them yet again?! I declare I am not going to put her into another meditative/ability using state ever again! Every time I do, the party gets attacked or someone is kidnapped! Yes, I am ranting! Star, we need other things to happen before Manfred is taken and I thought we said it would happen in an attempt to rescue Jace. Could you please clarify things for me? I need a timeline and I need us to stick to it, please? Again, PM me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sapphire Dragon

Truly Loved... as are you.
Sep 28, 2008
On a planet that needs healing.
Visit site
✟10,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
Sorry about the blacking out, WoF! I wanted to make it as realistic as possible, and Sapphire is actually quite fragile when it comes to blood loss/draining of fluids/energy. :/ She's also pretty weak to harsh sounds. I should probably update my bio with that. Though she's fine with some blood loss, the combination of the fleas and having to run a large distance would be a lot for her.

As long as Asha can take the fleas away and give her a small bit of healing energy, she'll be fine to run again.

Upvote 0