Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello,

Me and my pastor have started a ministry online. I wanted to start this ministry because of the direction I have seen many churches going recently. They are starting to become social groups preaching a watered down gospel and forgetting about making disciples and saving peoples souls. They are more worried about the budget and making people feel comfortable. Over at Walk in Obedience we study the bible, unfiltered and unchanged. We talk about the hard subjects a lot of churches wont talk about, abortion, hell, salvation and how to get it. We also want the people who are doubting, struggling, even lost in their faith, or people who don't believe at all. We want to witness to those people, let them know we all doubt, we all get lost but this ministry is here to help you back to Jesus. We want to answer the questions you are afraid to ask at church, we wont judge or belittle you. We want to encourage and strengthen you. We live stream the studies at twitch.tv/fuzzyspartan every Wednesday and Thursday at 1:30 PM EST. We also have a podcast on iTunes and podbean under speak where the bible speaks, the podcast is titles Walk in Obedience, and we have a discord where you can talk to 70+ others who have questions and want to help everyone find Jesus and become disciples. a link to that discord is Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers . Please take a look and what we have to offer and I know you will enjoy it.

God Bless

• Informative
Reactions: HereIStand

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟392,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We also want the people who are doubting, struggling, even lost in their faith, or people who don't believe at all. We want to witness to those people, let them know we all doubt, we all get lost but this ministry is here to help you back to Jesus

May i suggest that you spend your time on christian reddit, as there are plenty of confussed Christians there and there is a real need for a boiblical based Christian prescence there.

Upvote 0