Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Due to poor and erroneous Church teachings, many people are confused about who exactly are God's people.
Are the Jews still God's people today? Are there any prophecies or commands of God as to how Christians are to deal with them? Are the things happening in Palestine any indication of the coming of Jesus? What about the inheritance of Israel and who will receive it?

The Bible is clear on the subject and it is important to us. We must remember that the term "Jew" as used in the gospels is mostly used to denote the religious leaders of Jesus time. Other terms were used when speaking of the people, such as: the common people heard him gladly. Mark 12:37 We should also keep in mind that the early church was almost entirely Jewish. For over three years the gospel went throughout Jerusalem and Judea before it went to the Gentiles. The three thousand added to the church on the day of Pentecost were mostly Jewish people.

Romans 11:2-22.. Paul says that Israel is not totally cast away and points to himself as evidence. He became a follower of Christ and he worked for the salvation of the Jews all through his ministry, even though he was the apostle to the Gentiles. In verse 7 he says "Israel has not obtained what it seeks." Then in verses 19-22 where he is talking about Christians being grafted into their olive tree, he says: Branches were broken off that you might be grafted in. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.

The words; did not spare is evidence that as a nation he considered the Jews no longer God's people. As individuals they can still have salvation; as individuals they are no different from anyone else. As a nation, too, they are no different, just the normal, worldly state, trying to attain prosperity for their people.

Now consider Galatians 3:29. And if you are Christ's then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. All God's promises in scripture are for faithful Christians, born again believers.

As individuals, Jews have the same chance for salvation as any Gentile.
The Jewish nation's general rejection of Jesus causes them, to lose out on the final inheritance. That inheritance has passed on to all who accept their Messiah (Jesus) as their personal Savior and Redeemer. But as Christians we have been grafted into their olive tree, and we can be cut off as surely as their nation was. Romans 11:21-22.

Had the Jews, as a nation, accepted their Messiah, they would have been the people, [church] through whom God would work to bring the Gospel to all the world. It was their gospel, but they refused to accept it. Thus was born the Christian church and we have the responsibility to spread the Gospel. This task has been undertaken with reasonable success, but much remains to be done. It will be completed in the end times by the 144,000. Isaiah 66:19
Through Jesus we can obtain title to a kingdom that will never pass away.

Colossians 1:12 …thru Jesus, we are fit to share in the Kingdom of Light.
Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven, shall be given to the holy people of the most High. Their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them..
What a glorious Promise we have in Jesus our Lord!

Matthew 1:1-17 goes to great lengths to show that Jesus was of the line of David, moving from Abraham to Joseph the earthly Father of Jesus. Luke 3:23-38 does the same thing backwards. He starts with Jesus and works back in time all the way back to Adam. Both genealogies agree and pass through David and Solomon. The throne was promised to David forever by God. And king Solomon shall be blessed, and the throne of David shall be established before the LORD forever. I Kings 2:45.

Then in 1 Chronicles 28:9, Solomon was warned the promise was conditional. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah. After the Babylonian captivity, the Jews never had a king, only governors, as they were under the rule of other nations. The Edomite Herod kings of Jesus' time were not of the line of David and were appointed by the Roman Caesar. Judah lost their kingdom and have never regained it. Matthew 21:43

Daniel 7:27 makes it clear that the kingdom will be given to the people of the saints of the Most High.
The kingdom that God sets up is forever. Daniel 2:44

Paul, speaking of the Israelites of Moses day said: And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 1 Corinthians 10:4.
Jesus said: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they testify of me. John 5:39.

When one stops to realize that the Old Testament Scriptures were the only Scriptures available when Jesus said that, we can see that Jesus is all through the Old Testament. Proverbs 8:22-31

Paul, raised a Pharisee, said: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. Colossians 3:11.

In Christ, Old and New Testaments are bound together and all the promises are now to be fulfilled for the Christian Israelites of God.

• Winner
Reactions: OldAbramBrown
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Had the Jews, as a nation, accepted their Messiah, they would have been the people, [church] through whom God would work to bring the Gospel to all the world. It was their gospel, but they refused to accept it.

I like a lot of what you offered. Above, you are quoting Scripture . . . I realize that. However, do you agree that the Bible clearly states that Israel could not respond nor obey? When I refer to "Israel," I mean those who had not received the Spiritual Circumcision that Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Caleb, and David had received. Some of the people were Pure, Righteous, and Holy, those whom the Lord had chosen, (Leaders, Judges, a few kings, and Governors), but the rest, well . . . their hearts were hardened by God. He closed their eyes so they could not see and closed their ears so they could not hear.

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
... the rest, well . . . their hearts were hardened by God. He closed their eyes so they could not see and closed their ears so they could not hear.
God wasn't the one that hardened their hearts; that was just an expression but it meant they had been so high handed regarding their position towards those smaller than themselves that He couldn't stop them trapping themselves by cheating poor widows, and lying about Scripture meanings, just as in the Josiah-time "revival" (see Jeremiah). Mostly, their hearts began by being hardened and confused to some extent, and confronted with political pressure from Empire they bent which way they felt they could. Most people then as now in every nation had perhaps some family member they were ashamed of (a disability or difference) or a too bossy grandmother or devious uncle, or they had been in some strange dealings, and that unbalances generations (sour grapes > teeth on edge < unconscious codependency). This is common to all societies, and explains the Fall, as do repeated Fall-like events big and small (hunters and farmers, or the spread of iron weapons).

If spiritual leadership have come from such ranks and look to swell their ranks with others having maladjusted attitudes like themselves while not concerned enough to ask God's help to get them really right, their discernment and moral tone go downhill (conscious codependency). Given the intended spiritual leadership role of the chief priests at the time those are the ones who are being referred to. Anyone like Nicodemus and Joseph had to "play the system" but not dishonestly.

The lesson is: what to do about our current spiritual leadership: shall we ask God's help for them not to go (deeper) that way, or do we partisanly back them up uncritically? Daniel prayed (ch 9 v 3-21) repenting by proxy for the derelictions of the forebears and betters of his people. Jesus showed that they had somehow preserved His message before He came in which Jews and Gentiles can alongside each other enjoy independence from institutions when necessary but honour the intended meaning of those institutions if worthy. If we show to spiritual overlords that we don't play into that system, and pray constantly, maybe they will find their burden lighter and gain the idea to be less controlling, or will control continuing adherers worse? Jesus will ask us, did we lower the bar in practical spirituality because we saw it lowered for religious bosses?

The apostles and the rest of the NT always says that we are grateful for the role of Jews. Since then and up to now, some of Jews and some of every nation have joined Christ. These straightforward points are inconvenient to the mean-minded superstition-mongers who have acquired domination over our airwaves. Levantine politicians are now even copying the "we are fulfilling Biblical foretelling" gambit from what I have heard and noted in the UK and US during my lifetime.

Bible meanings when honestly appreciated, don't lend themselves to political point scoring, especially when cherry picked to exclude the huge amount in the OT about looking after strangers. When an obscure individual such as perhaps you or me, when we were young, or young at heart, wanted to follow Jesus, did someone whose kudos we unwittingly flattered tell us that the fact that our simple decision is predicted in the Bible made us (and therefore them) more special or of higher status? There is so much of significance in Scriptures, that the leaders of every denomination rarely draw our attention to.

Countries which gave Jews a hard time in the past ought to benefit if churches and individuals in their countries would pray Dan 9: 3-21 seriously, a number of times. There was a lot of prayer for West Germany following WWII. In 1955 there were 9 days prayer in Austria following which the USSR decided not to invade Austria. The US needs prayer for the quality of commerce and administration in their country rather than deliberately aiming effort at ad hominem emotional contorsions towards an individual (who is overburdened and confused by it though he sometimes thinks he should play to it). The UK needs something similar.

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
God wasn't the one that hardened their hearts; that was just an expression
Interesting. God accepts full responsibility for hardening the hearts of the common and Blessed Jew, yet you say it's just an expression?

I hope you realize that the Purpose of Christ is to be sent to earth to deal with the Curse of the Lord. This Curse, the byproduct of Adam and Eve's disobedience, also comes with a Sinful Nature. All people are born under this Curse, thus we need a Redeemer.

The Work of Christ is to remove the Curse from those whom the Father gives to Him. Until a person has been released from this evil captivity, their hearts are considered hardened. We are born with hardened hearts, hence, we need our Redeemer.

The Effect of Christ removing the heart of stone is Spiritual Transformation that spills over and into this physical world . . . our behaviors change.

If it isn't Christ who deals with a hardened heart, the result of the Adamic Curse, then who does? If we can un-harden our own hearts, then we just eliminated a portion of Christ's Spiritual Work.

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I didn't state that we can unharden our own hearts. We let them get hardened, often against our will. Of course my God accepts His responsibilities.

I see. How do we "allow" something to be done against our own will? The person who allows is the person in control.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
do you agree that the Bible clearly states that Israel could not respond nor obey?
The reason why the Jews of Jesus' time and people from then until now; have their eyes blinded and their ears stopped, is because they rejected Jesus, and now, even Christians who have chosen to believe lies and false doctrines. They become locked into their delusions.
Isaiah 29:9-12 is the scripture which tells us God will do this to all who fail to properly read and understand ALL of the Prophetic Word.
If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused.......for the Lord has poured on you a spirit of deep stupor..... the Book is sealed to you. REBible.

We also have the Words of Jesus: Matthew 11:25-26 I thank You Father, for hiding these things, [the Prophesies] from the wise and learned......

It is Gods intention for the end times events to come as a surprise to most. Our great test of faith will come unexpectedly and many who have believed in fables, will fall from their faith. 1 Peter 4:12
Too many Christians just simply ignore the Prophetic Word and also fondly imagine they won't have to face dramatic events anyway.
They will be shocked and terrified and won't know which way to turn. Luke 21:25-26

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
The reason why the Jews of Jesus' time and people from then until now; have their eyes blinded and their ears stopped, is because they rejected Jesus, and now, even Christians who have chosen to believe lies and false doctrines.
Are you sure? Don't you think that the passages below have anything to do with their (the Blessed Jews) inability to Understand and obey?

Jeremiah 24:7 . . . NLT – “I will give them hearts that recognize me as the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly.”
Jeremiah 32:39 . . . NLT – “And I will give them one heart and one purpose: to worship me forever, for their own good and for the good of all their descendants.”

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Are you sure? Don't you think that the passages below have anything to do with their (the Blessed Jews) inability to Understand and obey?
Do you not understand that ethnicity has nothing to do with salvation? Ephesians 2:11-18
After Jesus was born into Judah, their role finished when they killed Him. They lost the Kingdom; Matthew 21:43 and are now just another people group; actually worse than most nations, as they legislate against Christianity.

Your Jeremiah prophesies apply to all of the 12 tribes of Israel and to those grafted in by their faith. People from every tribe, race, nation and language. 1 Peter 2:9-10, Revelation 5:9-10

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Do you not understand that ethnicity has nothing to do with salvation? Ephesians 2:11-18
After Jesus was born into Judah, their role finished when they killed Him. They lost the Kingdom; Matthew 21:43 and are now just another people group; actually worse than most nations, as they legislate against Christianity.

Your Jeremiah prophesies apply to all of the 12 tribes of Israel and to those grafted in by their faith. People from every tribe, race, nation and language. 1 Peter 2:9-10, Revelation 5:9-10
Huh? Its becoming clear that you are teaching the Bible without actually knowing it.

God has a covenant with them that is still in effect.
God has a Plan that is still in Effect.
All Israel will be saved.
God will turn Israel away from ungodliness.
God still Loves the Hebrews.

Romans 11:25-28 NLT - "I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ. And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say, "The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness. And this is my covenant with them, that I will take away their sins." Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of the Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people he loves because he chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob."

Your comments on the Jeremiah passages make zero sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Your comments on the Jeremiah passages make zero sense.
But you know that the 10 Northern Tribes, separated from Judah and are now as many as the sands of the sea, still scattered among the nations.
THEY are the ones who Jesus came to save. Matthew 15:24 WE Christian peoples are the result.

All Israel shall be saved?
Romans 11:26-27, And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
The quotation Paul uses is from Isaiah 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob

When the Bible says that ALL ISRAEL shall be saved in Romans 11:26-27, it refers to only a remnant of the Jewish people and all true Christians, now the Israel of God.
The message to the individual is that he or she must “turn from transgression” to the Lord. There will be a remnant that will turn to him. All of them will be saved. He speaks of the saved remnant as the nation Israel.

Are the Jews still God's people? Yes, but only those who are both ethnic and spiritual Jews. Romans 2:29 Saved Gentiles have also been grafted into the tree and are now co-heirs of the promises of God to Israel. Galatians 3:26-29 The apostle Paul was a remnant Jew...

Romans 11:1, I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Paul was an ethnic Israelite. Paul says that it's all by God's grace... Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. Romans 9:27

In other words, by grace through faith, plus or minus nothing, in the Lord Jesus Christ. Only through faith in Jesus can anyone be a child of God. Confirmed by:
Galatians 3:26-29, For you are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then are you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Clearly, Galatians 3:26-29 states that unsaved Jews cannot be Abraham's spiritual seed, nor are they heirs of the promises of God made to Israel in the Bible. The Bible is very plain on this subject that only born-again Christian believers of any ethnicity are heirs of the promises of God. True, righteous Christians from every race, nation and language are God's people; the Israelites of God.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile in Christ. So we can divide all humanity into one or other of these two groups:

1/ Every godless unbeliever including the non-Christian Jews and
2/ All Christian believers, Jews and Gentiles.; people from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b, Revelation 5:9-10

God never blesses wicked evildoers. When the Jews rejected Jesus, God gave them into the hands of their enemies, as in 70 AD. Then, for continuing in their disbelief; the many pogroms and the Holocaust. Now they face the third swing of the Sword, Ezekiel 21:1-16

Romans 11:1-2 and 19-23, I say then, Has God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not cast away his people which he foreknew…..You may say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and we Christians stand by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward you, blessing, so keep your faith: otherwise you also shalt be cut off. And they also, if they change their ways, shall be grafted back in: for God is able to graft them in again.

This Scripture plainly teaches that ONLY Jews who believe the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ will be grafted back into the tree as God's people. Jeremiah 12:14-16 proves this.
God cut off Judah in 586 BC for their continuous and stiffnecked rebellion against His Word, even killing the prophets.

God still loves His people, His true people who obey Him, and any Jew can be grafted back into the tree, but all Christ-rejecting Jews are NOT GOD'S PEOPLE. The Parable of the Vineyard shows how the ethnic Jewish people have lost their status. Matthew 21:33-46, Luke 19:27

Less than .025% of the Jews living in Israel today profess to be a Christian. Only a fool thinks that God loves the apostate, atheistic, gay pride, Christ rejecting Jews. These types are NOT God's people.

So only the saved Jews are part of God's people, but most are saved Gentiles, the descendants of Abraham by their faith.
Only believers in Jesus Christ can claim to be heirs of the promises of God originally given to Israel, but now applicable to every faithful Christian.

Galatians 3:29 proclaims this truth...And if you be Christ's, then are you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Romans 8:16-17

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You're not understanding my points. I give up.

Take care.
I know your points vey well, it's just that they are invalid and do not conform to Bible teachings, even to what Jesus said about the Jews.
Jesus said; Take care that you be not deceived.....;
If people think the Jews are still the chosen people of God and He will redeem them, or at least 1/3 of them, [Zech 13 just says that 1/3 will be refined, that is: the dross removed. Jeremiah 6:30] Then you have been careless of what the scriptures actually say and you are deceived.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,941.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know your points vey well, it's just that they are invalid and do not conform to Bible teachings, even to what Jesus said about the Jews.
If people think the Jews are still the chosen people of God and He will redeem them, or at least 1/3 of them, [Zech 13 just says that 1/3 will be refined, that is: the dross removed. Jeremiah 6:30] Then you have been careless of what the scriptures actually say and you are deceived.

Would you consider yourself also subscribing to replacement theology, like the thread starter?

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others

I'm sorry to say this, but I'm speechless. Take care.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Would you consider yourself also subscribing to replacement theology, like the thread starter?
Replacement Theology is used as an indictment by those whose beliefs are challenged by the very obvious fact that the Israeli citizens of the Jewish State of Isrrael, are not Gods people.
They have the mistaken idea that the Jews are the only Israel. This belief is a total contradiction of what Jesus came to do; to offer Salvation to all who will accept it. The result has been that now, there are people from every tribe, race. nation and language, as the true Israelite peoples - the Overcomers for God. Galatians 6:14-16 and in each Church of Revelation 2 & 3.

In Gods eyes, no one is 'replaced', only a continued succession of faithful people, just as Ruth was.
Any suggestion of ethnicity being important or critical to being a child of God, is unbiblical and false teaching.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,941.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Replacement Theology is used as an indictment by those whose beliefs are challenged by the very obvious fact that the Israeli citizens of the Jewish State of Isrrael, are not Gods people.
They have the mistaken idea that the Jews are the only Israel. This belief is a total contradiction of what Jesus came to do; to offer Salvation to all who will accept it. The result has been that now, there are people from every tribe, race. nation and language, as the true Israelite peoples - the Overcomers for God. Galatians 6:14-16 and in each Church of Revelation 2 & 3.

In Gods eyes, no one is 'replaced', only a continued succession of faithful people, just as Ruth was.
Any suggestion of ethnicity being important or critical to being a child of God, is unbiblical and false teaching.

So unlike the thread starter, you prefer not to use that term, but teach more or less the same meaning behind it.

Alright then, as I said to him, his clarity in stating his stand is to be acknowledged.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Striving to win the prize...
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will not break fellowship with someone who disagrees on the Jews, Israel, I happen to believe they have been replaced based on Galatians 3, 4. But no two Christians are going to agree on everything. But so many bully you from the pulpit or put fear in you, and will say no it actually is a salvation/fellowship issue, and say that you must Worship/Love the Jews or you’re cursed, not saved and they will break fellowship with you, which comes across pulpits every Sunday in America, that is very spiritual dangerous. You cannot force people to worship the Christ rejecting Jews and call them “Gods chosen people”. And then satanically threaten them into worshipping a Christ rejecting Israel. You're not allowed to even question or have an opposing view, When the Bible clearly teaches that the Christ rejecting Jews are not Gods people.

Galatians 3:6-9

6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Here Paul quotes the promise in Genesis 12:3 and he says, it is those who are of faith are blessed with Abraham, we are blessed with the promises of Abraham by faith.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

There are so many clear scriptures talking about how there is neither Jew nor Greek, he is not a jew outwardly, etc. to say that you must worship the Jews or you’re not saved/not right with God or other attacks and threats, is anti-Bible and like I said it is spiritually dangerous.

Romans 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Paul who was himself a Jew, says he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; WE are the circumcision which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

John the Baptist said to the Jews in Matthew 3:9 “And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.” he said don't even think about saying you have Abraham as your Father. and Jesus said to Jews, their father is the devil in John 8:44. They don't inherit the promise of Abraham, they inherit the devil.

Philippians 3:3 “For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.”

Let me ask you this, do the current Jews in so called Israel rejoice in Christ Jesus? Because if not then they are not the Jews. God doesn’t regard them as Jews. Paul who was himself a Jew, says WE are the circumcision which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Yet they will bully you and say about the Jews how you must worship them because “bless them that bless thee, curse them that curse thee” threat when that’s not even what those verses are talking about see Galatians 3 and 4. I really don’t understand where they are getting this doctrine from, it is not in scripture, not in the New Testament. It is a doctrine of men, tradition of men. And it is spiritual bullying when you tell people they must worship the Jews, love Jews, love Christ rejecting Israel blindly no matter what, setting aside all reality. That is a cult, when you are not allowed to disagree. when the Jews reject and hate the Lord Jesus Christ, persecute Christians, spit on Christians, it is wicked.

1 John 2:22 “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” Judaism is the religion of antichrist, I mean they are saying that there is a messiah and he’s not Jesus, so yes they are antichrist. that is the definition of antichrist, to say that there is a Christ out there and that it’s not Jesus. That's antichrist.

They are looking for the antichrist to come and believe on him. And then all the fake Christians will see the Jews believing on the false messiah so then they will apply “All Israel shall be saved” like the people who say that all the Jews will somehow magically get saved, to that and say oh look all the Jews are miraculously believing in Christ now. But it’s a false Christ. And then they say you hate Jews or are anti semitic when I am just preaching what the Bible says. 99% of Christian churches are pro Israel so obviously this isn’t a salvation issue because if it was then there would be nowhere to fellowship, or attend church in the USA because they are all Israel worshipping. But the Bible commands us to not forsake the assembly, you are commanded to go to church. But people don't read their bible cover to cover they just repeat "bless them that bless thee, curse them that curse thee" just keep repeating that over and over when it's not biblical.

Ephesians 2:11-13 11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God

The Bible clearly over and over in the NT says that Believers in Lord Jesus Christ are Gods chosen people, they are the people of God. Not Christ rejecting Jews. the Bible word of God says about non physical Jews, "ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." we are fellowcitizens, of the commonwealth of Israel. if you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the bible says you're Israel. You're Gods chosen and guess what, all of the promises of Abraham, all of the inheritance is yours. Because God's chosen people are those who rejoice in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh.

Romans 10:12 “For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.”

the real racists are the ones who think that just because of their flesh, or the fact that they are physically descended from Abraham they are better than you, "oh God's chosen" that is the real racist. when I am just saying that God is not a respecter of persons. God doesn't look at Christ rejecting Jews as somehow better or "Gods chosen people" while rejecting everyone else. Red Yellow Black or White whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Salvation has nothing to do with physical Jew or not. rather it is based on do you Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. the question is do you Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ is the question, do you believe Jesus is the messiah who died buried rose again for your sins according to 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, because those who believe in Lord Jesus Christ are God's chosen people. those who reject Lord Jesus Christ are not God's people.

Jesus said in Matthew 8:11-12 11 “And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

I am not saying that you're wicked if you believe differently on the Jews, or "you're not saved/not right with God" I'm not mad at you I don't hate you, a lot of people are deceived or simply afraid to say anything on this issue. but it is embarrassing based on the fact that there are so many clear verses, have you even read the bible? you need to let people have different opinions without violating their conscience to support or worship a group of people who hate and mock our Lord Jesus Christ. and it is very hurtful harmful when someone bullies you into supporting something that you clearly don't want to support. like Israel for example. putting fear into people that they must worship Israel Jews or else, that is not of God. I will not be peer pressured or bullied on this issue I know what the Bible says and am confident in my rejoicing in Christ Jesus, that this is the truth.
It is true there is now no distinction between Jew and non-Jew in the people of God. Whoever believes in Jesus the Son of God and obeys Him is one of God's people. Ethnicity is irrelevant.

It seems to me, according to the Scriptures, only a remnant of the ethnic Jews will come to profess Jesus Christ as their Messiah and be saved before the second appearing of Jesus Christ. Over 2000 years have passed since Jesus' first appearing and not many of the Jews during those 2000 years have converted to Christianity, except for those who converted before the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem in AD 70.

Romans 9: 23-28 and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, 24 even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As He says also in Hosea:
I will call them My people, who were not My people,
And her beloved, who was not beloved.”
26 “And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them,
‘You are not My people,’
There they shall be called sons of the living God.”
27 Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:
“Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea,
The remnant will be saved.
28 For He will finish the work and cut it short in righteousness,
Because the Lord will make a short work upon the earth.”

There is no need for a third temple in Jerusalem. Jesus Christ is our perfect sacrifice and no other blood sacrifices are appropriate. We Christians are the temples of God and no man-made temples built for animal sacrifices will be pleasing to God. 1 Corinthians 3:16

We Christians are to be living sacrifices in the service of our God and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Romans 12:1 I appeal to you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to Godthis is a reasonable act of worship for you.
1 Peter 2:5 you also, like living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0