copticorthodoxy

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2005
✟25,993.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Next sunday is palm sunday and the one after it will be the Pascha ( Easter ) for all The Oriental Orthodox , Catholic and Eastern Orthodox . i am very glad because we will celebrate at one day , we all will sing " Christ is Risen " in diffrent countries and in diffrent languages .

Reactions: PassthePeace1

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Next sunday is palm sunday and the one after it will be the Pascha ( Easter ) for all The Oriental Orthodox , Catholic and Eastern Orthodox . i am very glad because we will celebrate at one day , we all will sing " Christ is Risen " in diffrent countries and in diffrent languages .

;) I think the Big Guy planned it.

The year is '2007' and seven is His number.

:wave: Hey brother....Happy Pascha and Christ is Risen.
Alleluia.

It does bring a warm feeling in my heart to know this. :groupray:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
A thought just occurred to me.....

This Day has much potential. I need to make a BIG list of intentions and ask that ALL the Masses in all the Apostolic Churches be offered up that day for the list.

How about we ask the Church become ONE again. :)

Upvote 0

IgnatiusOfAntioch

Contributor
May 3, 2005
Visit site
✟23,767.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Yes, and we will all sing together on that day "Indeed, He is Risin!"

Your brother in Christ.

Upvote 0

copticorthodoxy

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2005
✟25,993.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A thought just occurred to me.....

This Day has much potential. I need to make a BIG list of intentions and ask that ALL the Masses in all the Apostolic Churches be offered up that day for the list.

How about we ask the Church become ONE again. :)

I will pray for that during the Pascha Liturgy .. Christos Anecti

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

copticorthodoxy

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2005
✟25,993.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yep, and we had the Passion read and walked in a procession with our palms, all to celebrate Palm Sunday.
What do you guys do for Palm Sunday?

we decorate the church with palms and make a big cross with palms and flowers and olive branches and have a great procession in the church then start the divine liturgy while the church bells rings

Upvote 0

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
we decorate the church with palms and make a big cross with palms and flowers and olive branches and have a great procession in the church then start the divine liturgy while the church bells rings
awesome! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kamikat

my love is bigger than a cadillac
Apr 22, 2005
Visit site
✟18,459.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep, and we had the Passion read and walked in a procession with our palms, all to celebrate Palm Sunday.
What do you guys do for Palm Sunday?

For us, the gospel reading was John 12:1-18. Then, right before the priest's closing blessing, we processed out of the church and around the church singing
By raising Lazarus from the dead before Thy passion, Thou didst confirm the universal resurrection, O Christ, God! Like the children with the plams of victory, we cry out to Thee, O Vanquisher of Death: Hosanna in the highest! Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.