Ohioan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachflash

Jun 5, 2004
✟7,804.00
Faith
Methodist
Do all of you enjoy living in Ohio or do you sometimes wish you could live in other state? When I was young, I sometimes dreamed of doing that, because I thought of this state as being so boring. However, I then realized how great of a community I live in and perhaps that this is a wonderful state afterall in what it offers through rolling farmland and woods. So, I am overall thankful for what God has blessed me with.

Upvote 0

JesusRox

HuMMmmMMm
Jun 25, 2003
✟3,927.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do all of you enjoy living in Ohio or do you sometimes wish you could live in other state? When I was young, I sometimes dreamed of doing that, because I thought of this state as being so boring. However, I then realized how great of a community I live in and perhaps that this is a wonderful state afterall in what it offers through rolling farmland and woods. So, I am overall thankful for what God has blessed me with.
I used to want to. Sometimes I still do but to a place that never snows. But then I'd miss the snow I think. I guess I kinda like it. I actually miss living in Cleveland now that I'm in Brunswick. Hmm..

Upvote 0

HappyMomof4

Thank You Jesus!
Aug 9, 2004
✟9,453.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
twosteppin said:
Hi Zachflash!

I was the same way. Now, I LOVE Ohio. I would love to live in Ohio for the rest of my life, just not the area I am in (Cleveland area) I would love to live out east or southern Ohio
Hey two steppin,
I live in Southern Ohio. Just wondering what you like about it. I like it in Ohio. I used to want to move to Florida where it's warm and there's a beach and Disneyworld :) , but I have grown to love my hometown. And I could never leave my family and friends.

Upvote 0

burrow_owl

Senior Contributor
Aug 17, 2003
Visit site
✟25,726.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
zachflash said:
Do all of you enjoy living in Ohio or do you sometimes wish you could live in other state?... However, I then realized how great of a community I live in and perhaps that this is a wonderful state afterall in what it offers through rolling farmland and woods.
I ditched OH, and I'm pretty pleased with the decision. Ya find other communities and other places with lotsa trees. When I had moved back there for a brief stint, I just kept thinking about what I'd do if I had just come from another country: would I move to Ohio? Out of all the places to live in this vast, huge country, there's no way I'd voluntarily choose Ohio. Sometimes I miss the proximity to the Amish, or this or that, but as a general rule every place has its charms.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

twosteppin

They didn't have you where I come from
Dec 24, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio
✟18,232.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
happymomof3 said:
Hey two steppin,
I live in Southern Ohio. Just wondering what you like about it. I like it in Ohio. I used to want to move to Florida where it's warm and there's a beach and Disneyworld :) , but I have grown to love my hometown. And I could never leave my family and friends.

Well, its prettier I guess, then where I live. hills, lots of trees. not that we do not have trees or anything, lol. Its like a general" feeling" I guess, hehe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bobbichan

Nutella is bliss
Oct 9, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟15,792.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
Ello! I'm from Elyria Ohio (in Lorain county next to cleveland)! I noticed somoene else was from here too. ^_^

Umm... let's see... John Kerry is coming here today to my college. About the only Ohio type things I have to talk about at the moment. Other than that, hello other Ohio people!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.