United States
✟15,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Today I had dance practice and I was sitting there with my sister and a few other people when my teacher said that she nolonger has the money to do all the dance class that she offers like jazz and stuff and that she might just offer clogging. She also said that the dance studio might have ot move to a different place which is not good because there is no way to go pelz pray for dance studio.

Living Soul Dance

Sep 23, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Visit site
✟439.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
cloggergirl2010 said:
Today I had dance practice and I was sitting there with my sister and a few other people when my teacher said that she nolonger has the money to do all the dance class that she offers like jazz and stuff and that she might just offer clogging. She also said that the dance studio might have ot move to a different place which is not good because there is no way to go pelz pray for dance studio.
God will make a way so you can dance.
Just trust him...

Blessings,
Richelle

Upvote 0
Aug 18, 2006
ATL
Visit site
✟7,631.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
cloggergirl2010 said:

I agree, the Lord will make a way. How experienced are you? Maybe you can assist with the classes that she may no longer be able to offer.

Upvote 0