[MOVED] obama race war to cancel elections

IHOM

Jun 20, 2015
✟1,755.00
"SAN ANTONIO, December 14, 2014 — Dr. Ben Carson, a black neurosurgeon and likely 2016 Republican presidential candidate, has repeatedly stated that he believes there is a chance that the 2016 elections may not be held at all. Widespread anarchy gripping the country could be reason enough for the Obama administration to announce the implementation of martial law and the suspension of some, if not all, of Americans’ constitutionally protected rights — including the right to vote and hold national elections."

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/ben-carson-might-obama-cancel-the-2016-election-28523/

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
"SAN ANTONIO, December 14, 2014 — Dr. Ben Carson, a black neurosurgeon and likely 2016 Republican presidential candidate, has repeatedly stated that he believes there is a chance that the 2016 elections may not be held at all. Widespread anarchy gripping the country could be reason enough for the Obama administration to announce the implementation of martial law and the suspension of some, if not all, of Americans’ constitutionally protected rights — including the right to vote and hold national elections."

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/ben-carson-might-obama-cancel-the-2016-election-28523/
it sounds likely. remember the disapearance of ammunition awhile back? remember the government buying up supplies of ammunition?

Reactions: IHOM
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Honey, we don't know the half of this and how long it goes back. This is true. Before Katrina the FBI reported so many weapons in the housing projects stockpiled, the projects were torn down. When the hurricane hit we know what happened. They were on the streets killing cops. Do not listen to the media's retraction of what was first being reported. It is all true. I don't even like talking about this on an open forum. Let's just say for those who stayed, not all were in dire straights and had resources, they were hiding weapons. Based on what I know I heard and seen, there has been a long hatched plan from Detroit to Chicago to here to start thus race war. I think everybody after Katrina freaked out and thought that was the beginning. I don't know. Something sinister is up. There is a reason why stuff went down the way it did during the Katrina aftermath.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IHOM

Jun 20, 2015
✟1,755.00
Honey, we don't know the half of this and how long it goes back. This is true. Before Katrina the FBI reported so many weapons in the housing projects stockpiled, the projects were torn down. When the hurricane hit we know what happened. They were on the streets killing cops. Do not listen to the media's retraction of what was first being reported. It is all true. I don't even like talking about this on an open forum. Let's just say for those who stayed, not all were in dire straights and had resources, they were hiding weapons. Based on what I know I heard and seen, there has been a long hatched plan from Detroit to Chicago to here to start thus race war. I think everybody after Katrina freaked out and thought that was the beginning. I don't know. Something sinister is up. There is a reason why stuff went down the way it did during the Katrina aftermath.

We got all of that on our mainsteam media over here in the uk.

Something very sinister is up, they want to take over the world...order out of chaos... implode economy riots violence race wars absolute barabarism... united nations to the rescue... world government new economic system electronic currency totalitarian world state... its happening honestly its happening!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FlaviusAetius

Nov 17, 2012
✟18,998.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Guys you're both working yourselves up in a frenzy over something that isn't likely to happen. Even if major cities suddenly exploded into a full blown race war the national guard could easily take care of the situation. You'd need the total collapse of the US government and military before the militias and gangs started killing each other on racial grounds.

Upvote 0