Oct 16, 2008
✟8,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
k. Moral is an important part of doing one's job, if one is too stressed one can't think clearly. And I'm pretty sure congress doesn't meet every single day anyways. Should he just sit and worry when their not?
Congress doesn't do any work even when they do meet, so why do they need all those vacations?

Upvote 0

Wayte

Oh, you know. Some guy.
Jan 31, 2010
Silverdale, WA
✟18,059.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Congress doesn't do any work even when they do meet, so why do they need all those vacations?

Then we should be complaining about the lack of effective work they do on the job, not that they're normal people off of it.

Upvote 0

LUColt27

The hottest thing since sunburn
Oct 16, 2008
✟8,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then we should be complaining about the lack of effective work they do on the job, not that they're normal people off of it.
Complaining about Congress does nothing, because we keep electing them back into office and wonder why nothing changes.

Upvote 0

Wayte

Oh, you know. Some guy.
Jan 31, 2010
Silverdale, WA
✟18,059.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Complaining about Congress does nothing, because we keep electing them back into office and wonder why nothing changes.

Well ya, but I was just talkin about where complaints should be levied in the meantime :p

Upvote 0

LUColt27

Oct 16, 2008
✟8,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well ya, but I was just talkin about where complaints should be levied in the meantime :p
I see. Unfortunately, Congress doesn't listen to us. If they did, they might be able to remove their heads from their own posteriors and actually try to help the country, but as it stands now, all they want is to posture and call the other side everything but children of God, and we keep footing the bill.

Upvote 0

Wayte

Oh, you know. Some guy.
Jan 31, 2010
Silverdale, WA
✟18,059.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I see. Unfortunately, Congress doesn't listen to us. If they did, they might be able to remove their heads from their own posteriors and actually try to help the country, but as it stands now, all they want is to posture and call the other side everything but children of God, and we keep footing the bill.

Eh. It's our own fault. I've been saying for a while if people just voted out the ineffective ones, we'd be good. I've heard many congressman sorta end up winning by default, which is a state no democracy should find itself in. As it is, they can run wild because we as the people seem to have forgotten who holds the leash in this relationship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LUColt27

Oct 16, 2008
✟8,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Eh. It's our own fault. I've been saying for a while if people just voted out the ineffective ones, we'd be good. I've heard many congressman sorta end up winning by default, which is a state no democracy should find itself in. As it is, they can run wild because we as the people seem to have forgotten who holds the leash in this relationship.
Very true again. Still, there is a small amount of hope for this country. If we can just learn to get along with each other, instead of blindly dividing ourselves for absolutely no good reason, we might be able to make the US great again. As it stands now, that seems extremely unlikely, though.

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Obama Takes A Vacation: Getaway Or Gaffe? : NPR

You guys have to check out the number of vacation days George W Bush had! Wow. And this was during 9/11 and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's simply way above any other president in the last 40 years!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Obama is partying down on vacation and living it up while the rest of the country suffers under his extreme liberalism of spending and expanding government. Obama is soooo in over his head.

God forbid the man try and stay engaged with his wife and two young daughters. You know Obama's doing awesome when you guys can't find anything real to complain about.

Upvote 0
M

MyImmanuel

k. Moral is an important part of doing one's job, if one is too stressed one can't think clearly. And I'm pretty sure congress doesn't meet every single day anyways. Should he just sit and worry when their not?

A CEO doesn't run and hide when the going gets tough. The person who sits in the office of the President of the United States needs to be an adult. Little babies need nappies, not grown men.

Obama has repeatedly proven he's a child that can't handle anything, therefore he has to run off and ride his bike, play golf and take his little nappypoo.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟370,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
A CEO doesn't run and hide when the going gets tough. The person who sits in the office of the President of the United States needs to be an adult. Little babies need nappies, not grown men.

Obama has repeatedly proven he's a child that can't handle anything, therefore he has to run off and ride his bike, play golf and take his little nappypoo.
Pfffft..... a CEO doesn't run and hide. A CEO (since we're in the habit of making unsubstantiated claims about generalities) has plenty of vacation time to use as he sees fit.

Your economy has been tanking since 2008. Should the man with the most stressful, dangerous and hated job IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, not take a vacation for two whole years?

Upvote 0