Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And that's why catholics are mocked, they draw the line at contraception, not the wars, not NDAA, but women's health care.
As I recalled, the Catholic church opposed the war. Noting also that birth control does not treat a disease, nor does it prevent one.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If it's not a disease, it's not a health concern?
What's a health concern? It's ironic that soem women pay tens of thousands of dollars to get pregnant and others are now demanding that it isn't fair that they have to pay a few bucks not to get pregnant. How topsy turvy is that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,780.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am standing by my convictions
So you've stopped paying taxes? (you know the money that goes to paying for abortions in the military / birth control in the military, tax support for birth control, ect) ?

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you've stopped paying taxes? (you know the money that goes to paying for abortions in the military / birth control in the military, tax support for birth control, ect) ?
What taxes?

Upvote 0

SmellsLikeCurlyFries

Social Capitalist
Jan 22, 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟5,424.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
The women I know see pregnancy as a blessing, not a curse.

So a woman that doesn't want to get pregnant for a variety of reasons, like health issues or financial issues, views pregnancy as a curse?

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
By the way, I found this.

"Despite pervasive sexual assault in the U.S. military, women who become pregnant as a result of rape while serving in the military are denied abortion coverage under their health plans -- a policy that will remain in place, the Senate decided on Wednesday. Despite pervasive sexual assault in the U.S. military, women who become pregnant as a result of rape while serving in the military are denied abortion coverage under their health plans -- a policy that will remain in place, the Senate decided on Wednesday."

Apparently tax dollars don't pay for abortions in the military.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/military-abortion-rape-victims_n_1121640.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Umaro

Senior Veteran
Dec 22, 2006
✟13,505.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
By the way, I found this.

"Despite pervasive sexual assault in the U.S. military, women who become pregnant as a result of rape while serving in the military are denied abortion coverage under their health plans -- a policy that will remain in place, the Senate decided on Wednesday. Despite pervasive sexual assault in the U.S. military, women who become pregnant as a result of rape while serving in the military are denied abortion coverage under their health plans -- a policy that will remain in place, the Senate decided on Wednesday."

Apparently tax dollars don't pay for abortions in the military.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/military-abortion-rape-victims_n_1121640.html

I imagine these guys had something to do with it.

http://www.republicansforrape.org/

Upvote 0

SmellsLikeCurlyFries

Social Capitalist
Jan 22, 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟5,424.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Something they just aren't ready for? It's not black and white, either it's a blessing or a curse. There's always a middle ground.
It's not a curse but they decide to slaughter it? Hard for me to contemplate the mentality of the younger folks I guess.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.