Salvations Math: 3 Nails + 1 Cross= 4 Given
Sep 20, 2015
✟2,498.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
AAeRWBr.img
PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. — A remorseful, tearful former prison worker who helped two convicted murderers escape from a maximum-security lockup by providing them with tools was sentenced Monday to up to seven years behind bars. MSN ARTICLE

Who in their right mind helps two murderers escape a prison so they can then be let lose on the innocent public? Seven years was light in my opinion. Should have been life.

heatedmonk

Sep 20, 2015
✟2,498.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
She had an in prison affair with one of the murderers she helped escape. I feel sorry for her husband who had to learn his wife committed adultery with the murderer Richard Matt. Who was later shot and killed by police when they found him still in the state of New York.
They had help because they used power tools to bust out of prison. Who doesn't hear power tools going off in a prison cell? It's not like Shawshank Redemption where Andy dug his way through a clay like wall with a rock hammer and over something like a 16 year period of time. These real life prisoners had power tools! And they were bad bad men! Someone helped them all the way. Many people in fact because there's a guard who's also going to be tried for his part in this.

Crazy. What's the motivation?
:scratch:

Or this prison worker lady that was just convicted for her part in their escape. What is more sexy than a convicted killer? :sorry::swoon:

Upvote 0

heatedmonk

Sep 20, 2015
✟2,498.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, that was mentioned by me and linked just above your reply. She fell in love with and had sexual relations in prison with convicted murderer Richard Matt. He was killed by police long after his escape when they tracked him down at his hiding place.

Upvote 0

Glass*Soul

Senior Veteran
May 14, 2005
✟31,902.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
She had an in prison affair with one of the murderers she helped escape. I feel sorry for her husband who had to learn his wife committed adultery with the murderer Richard Matt. Who was later shot and killed by police when they found him still in the state of New York.
They had help because they used power tools to bust out of prison. Who doesn't hear power tools going off in a prison cell? It's not like Shawshank Redemption where Andy dug his way through a clay like wall with a rock hammer and over something like a 16 year period of time. These real life prisoners had power tools! And they were bad bad men! Someone helped them all the way. Many people in fact because there's a guard who's also going to be tried for his part in this.

Crazy. What's the motivation?
:scratch:

Or this prison worker lady that was just convicted for her part in their escape. What is more sexy than a convicted killer? :sorry::swoon:

There was construction going on in the prison. It's possible the sounds of the workers' tool use covered up the sounds of the prisoners' tool use.

Upvote 0

heatedmonk

Sep 20, 2015
✟2,498.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
That could be too. The thing is, another guard is soon to go on trial for supposedly giving the escape tools to these prisoners. One man. How could other guards not notice something like that happening in a cell? I'd think they'd do walk-by's to check on prisoners when they were in their cells.
I don't know, it's just amazing that this was a two prisoner escape that included power tools as part of the escape method.
I also can't believe with all that planning and all that help they had on the inside how they didn't have any assist on the outside.
Supposedly someone was suppose to pick them up after they got out. But that person chickened out and left them without a ride. But still, one would think being in NY that they'd make their way to the coast and get on a ship or head as far out of state as possible. Instead the one guy was shot dead in a shootout with police. And the other guy was captured alive while he did suffer injuries in his confrontation with police.
I imagine he's quite a celebrity among inmates now.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, that was mentioned by me and linked just above your reply. She fell in love with and had sexual relations in prison with convicted murderer Richard Matt. He was killed by police long after his escape when they tracked him down at his hiding place.
If you look at the time, when I published mine. It was 2 minutes after yours. I didn't even read yours until after mine was posted. I'm thinking she was crazy in the head to fall for such trash. That's why they only gave her 7 years. She not mentally all up there. Just like all the other crazies that fall for Charles Manson, Richard Ramirez and the rest of the trash, that no sane person would go close to.

Upvote 0

The Antigrrrl

May 18, 2012
✟16,072.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has she been diagnosed with something or are you just assuming because she did a bad thing she is ill? She is a bad person who did a bad thing, sometimes it isn't mental illness, sometimes it is just a bad, selfish human being. She is very fortunate the only people who got killed were the bad guys, I'm suprised they didn't charge her with the deaths in relation to felony etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Has she been diagnosed with something or are you just assuming because she did a bad thing she is ill? She is a bad person who did a bad thing, sometimes it isn't mental illness, sometimes it is just a bad, selfish human being. She is very fortunate the only people who got killed were the bad guys, I'm suprised they didn't charge her with the deaths in relation to felony etc.
She fell in love with some guy in prison. That alone tells me, she's not all up there. As for 7 years. That's better then nothing.

Upvote 0

The Antigrrrl

May 18, 2012
✟16,072.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She fell in love with some guy in prison. That alone tells me, she's not all up there. As for 7 years. That's better then nothing.
Tells me she likes bad boys, like most heterosexual women. She also had the stupidity/selfishness to take it to a whole new level.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tells me she likes bad boys, like most heterosexual women. She also had the stupidity/selfishness to take it to a whole new level.
Yes many men and woman are screwed up in the head.

Upvote 0