Single

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
Travis said:
Right... How many times have they found some type of WMD in Iraq, only to find out later it was just a couple of barrels and some gasoline.

Mossad reported long ago, as did satellite surveillance, the moving of WMD to the Syrian desert

Any interested can see www.prophezine.com & type WMD to its search

For daily updates see www.propecyupdate.com

You may well also be interested in my last 2 posts in the Politics board thread on troops withdrawn from Iraq

Ian

Upvote 0

Arturis

Naturalist & Free Thinker
Feb 27, 2004
Tri-State
✟15,683.00
Faith
Christian
Travis said:
Right... How many times have they found some type of WMD in Iraq, only to find out later it was just a couple of barrels and some gasoline.

There has already has been found WMD's in Iraq in the form of Sarin Gas shells and such...in fact, a couple were exploded in roadside IED's and many more were found in hidden stockpiles. Nobody made a big deal of it becuase mass quantities have not been found.

There is also proven remnants of an infrastructure for chemical, biological and radiological weapons programs dismantled and hidden throughout the country. Some parts for uranuim centrifuges were even buried in Iraqi scientist's back yards.

There is increasingly credible evidence that Uranium yellow cake was on Saddam's shopping list from Africa despite the embarrasing claims to the contrary months ago.

Wake up. Nobody but Liberal Democrats are still clinging to this "Saddam was innocent" rant.

I hope the reports are confirmed. It would be interesting to see idiots like John Kerry eat his shorts in embarrassment and then have to double back on what he double backed on to begin with and then lose the election in a landslide.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Um, this report says it's not true, according to the US military.

"Nothing's been found. The report is not factual," said Master Sgt. Robert Cowens, a spokesman for the 1st Infantry Division, based in Tikrit

So let's wait and see.

Upvote 0

Travis

Jul 6, 2004
Akron, Ohio
✟8,413.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Arturis said:
There has already has been found WMD's in Iraq in the form of Sarin Gas shells and such...in fact, a couple were exploded in roadside IED's and many more were found in hidden stockpiles. Nobody made a big deal of it becuase mass quantities have not been found.

There is also proven remnants of an infrastructure for chemical, biological and radiological weapons programs dismantled and hidden throughout the country. Some parts for uranuim centrifuges were even buried in Iraqi scientist's back yards.

There is increasingly credible evidence that Uranium yellow cake was on Saddam's shopping list from Africa despite the embarrasing claims to the contrary months ago.

Wake up. Nobody but Liberal Democrats are still clinging to this "Saddam was innocent" rant.

I hope the reports are confirmed. It would be interesting to see idiots like John Kerry eat his shorts in embarrassment and then have to double back on what he double backed on to begin with and then lose the election in a landslide.

Sarin gas shells from 20 years ago that are almost entirely inert are not what I would call WMD's. No one denies that Saddam had WMD's at one time, but he used them all in his war against Iran and gasing the Kurds. Recent polls show that the majority of Americans feel Iraq was a mistake, so I must not be alone in that regard.

No one said Saddam was innocent, just that he does not have WMD's currently.

Upvote 0

aLx

Gracias dios por Jesús
Apr 12, 2004
Leicester, England, UK
Visit site
✟8,561.00
Faith
Christian
Just wondering if this is such a "smoking gun" proving the war in Iraq was right because of Saddam's WMDs then how come its not covered by the BBC, Google News, CNN, FOX, ABC or infact any other news station.

I am sure none of those would miss something so significant.

Upvote 0

ThePhoenix

Aug 12, 2003
✟5,476.00
Faith
Christian
Arturis said:

No, the shells did not contain Sarin. They had evidence that they once contained Sarin - the chemical remenants of Sarin. They were not live chemical weapons. This story is also false, see the politics forum thread (Kudos to DrBoyd who found the story).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
aLx said:
Just wondering if this is such a "smoking gun" proving the war in Iraq was right because of Saddam's WMDs then how come its not covered by the BBC, Google News, CNN, FOX, ABC or infact any other news station.

I am sure none of those would miss something so significant.

Agreed. or the White House even.

Upvote 0

Brad'sDad

Feb 12, 2004
Aztlan
✟15,751.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
If this story passes the 48 hour rule and does turn out to be true, I wonder how many seconds it will take for the left to make the claim that these missiles were planted.

Al-Sabah said that the missiles were discovered in a trench under six meters of concrete, designed to evade sophisticated sensors.

6 meters = 19.8 feet That's almost 20 feet of encasement. You don't build walls that thick unless you have something worth encasing.

Upvote 0

ThePhoenix

Aug 12, 2003
✟5,476.00
Faith
Christian
Brad'sDad said:
If this story passes the 48 hour rule and does turn out to be true, I wonder how many seconds it will take for the left to make the claim that these missiles were planted.

6 meters = 19.8 feet That's almost 20 feet of encasement. You don't build walls that thick unless you have something worth encasing.
Hello y'all: Already proved false. I'd post it, but then it would look like taking credit for someone elses hard work. Trot on over to the Politics forum, and take a look at what a very cool and valuable member of our community dug up. I'll even link ya.
http://christianforums.com/t725816

Upvote 0

Brad'sDad

Feb 12, 2004
Aztlan
✟15,751.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
ThePhoenix said:
Hello y'all: Already proved false. I'd post it, but then it would look like taking credit for someone elses hard work. Trot on over to the Politics forum, and take a look at what a very cool and valuable member of our community dug up. I'll even link ya.
http://christianforums.com/t725816

Thanks, but I already saw that one. You seem to have missed the first part of my post - "If the story passes the 48 hour rule and does turn out to be true, etc...."

Upvote 0