ce58

Aug 20, 2005
Colorado
✟9,888.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I've been praying this novena for a week now, but would really like to say it with others. I've been praying for a miracle that my Grandma and one of my friends will be cleared of Cancer. i found it in the chapel at church, and had never even heard of a Novena before that. please feel free to post it with me, or just post your prayer requests as well.

Holy Saint Jude, apostle and martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near knisman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need. To you I have recourse from the depths of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgen petition, in return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for us and all who invoke your aid. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, amen.

Glory Be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit is now and ever shall be, world without end, amen.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, is now and ever shall be, world without end, amen.

Adammi

A Nicene Christian not in CF's Xians Only Club
Sep 9, 2004
✟26,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Several of us are planning on doing a Novena to St. Peregrine (patron saint of cancer patients) for all Cancer patients and OBOBers and OBOBer Family member with cancer. I guess starting tommorrow. I though someone else was going to post the prayers but they haven't so I guess I will. If you haven't already started your St. Jude Novena you could pray this one with us. But either way I am sure we all will be blessed.

~Adam

Upvote 0

ce58

Aug 20, 2005
Colorado
✟9,888.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upon_This_Rock said:
Several of us are planning on doing a Novena to St. Peregrine (patron saint of cancer patients) for all Cancer patients and OBOBers and OBOBer Family member with cancer. I guess starting tommorrow. I though someone else was going to post the prayers but they haven't so I guess I will. If you haven't already started your St. Jude Novena you could pray this one with us. But either way I am sure we all will be blessed.

~Adam
thanks, i'd really like to join you guys in that novena!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.