Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe this might seem silly, but it's not to me.

My daughter is 14 and so sweet and smart.

I've been praying that she would find friends at our church. She seems to feel very shy there because of something that happened 6 or 7 years ago. The person that said bad things about her doesn't go to our church anymore.

Please pray that she will reach out to another girl her age or vice-versa and that she can have friends at church like she does at school. It breaks my heart that she doesn't even have a friend to sit with at church.

What 14 year old wants to sit with her parent? I know she'd rather have a friend. She is painfully shy, but at home she is witty and wonderful.

Please pray for her. Thank you.

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father, I come dancing before You, with a heart that is filled with praise for Your amazing love for me. Oh Father I stand here before You with this mother who prays for her daughter. Lord bless them, increase their territory, place Your hand upon their lives, and keep them from all evil. Fill this little girls life with good friends who trust and believe in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for us. Oh Lord, fill her soul with praises and the wonders of Your mighty love for her. Grow in her the seed of witnessing of Your glory, bringing many of her friends to Your gates of mercy and love. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Amen and Amen :prayer::clap::prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I've been praying that she would find friends at our church. She seems to feel very shy there because of something that happened 6 or 7 years ago. The person that said bad things about her doesn't go to our church anymore.

Please pray that she will reach out to another girl her age or vice-versa and that she can have friends at church like she does at school. It breaks my heart that she doesn't even have a friend to sit with at church.

What 14 year old wants to sit with her parent? I know she'd rather have a friend. She is painfully shy, but at home she is witty and wonderful.

Amen
__________________​

Upvote 0

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is a whole lot of caring and prayers. What a fine bunch of Christians you are here, and I say that with sincerity.

I am touched by your prayers and honored that you took the time to pray for my little girl. I know God will answer our prayers!

Squeak, my daughter still has an account where I'm a moderator, but I've stepped down there. She goes there and plays in the arcade. She never posts or talks to anybody there though. I'll see if she's interested in an account here at CF. Thanks again!

Love in CHRIST,
4Everloved

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

squeak

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2004
✟33,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a whole lot of caring and prayers. What a fine bunch of Christians you are here, and I say that with sincerity.

I am touched by your prayers and honored that you took the time to pray for my little girl. I know God will answer our prayers!

Squeak, my daughter still has an account where I'm a moderator, but I've stepped down there. She goes there and plays in the arcade. She never posts or talks to anybody there though. I'll see if she's interested in an account here at CF. Thanks again!

Love in CHRIST,
4Everloved
Let me know if she does join up :)

You are very welcome for the prayers...that's what the request forum is here for :) & it's great to have you here!

Love & blessings - your sister in Christ =)

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Father God, bless her daughter, with wonderful friends, minister to her and help to be more outgoing through Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums