Not into Eschatology, but a question for you Eschatology aficionados to debate over: Are credit scores related to the mark?

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It might be; depending on how low one's credit score is!

:argh::lost::sohappy::grinning:
Its a bit involved, but think about how Satan deceives, he knows what the Church "thinks" and then he gets Turkey to dam up the river and create a sort of dry river bed. But, then we miss the real meaning.

Think about it in relative terms, can modern day armies easily cross a river today? Yes, of course, so does God have to dry up the river in order to get these people to rush towards Jerusalem and or Armageddon? Or can they all just cross the river and come towards Israel without the river drying up? Well, I think they can come whenever they please, but they do not want to come, after all God has been pelting them with His wrath for 42 months, in Woe # 2, we see 200 million Angels killing 1/3 of those with the Mark of the Beast, so billions are killed (Satan can not kill Satan, Jesus told us this, so it is Angels bringing God's Plagues). Then in the 3rd Woe, which is the 7th Trump, which is all 7 Vials (all three the same thing) we see a progressive pattern of plagues God is bringing, but at the very end of Woe #2 we saw the Two-witnesses die. So, they are no longer on earth, they arose to Heaven. In Seal #6 we are told by Jesus that these evil men & kings will all be hiding in the caves right? So, how does God get these Kings from all over the world and their followers to come out of their hiding places and caves in order to get them all to travel to Armageddon? Well, the Dragon, Anti-Christ/Beast and False Prophet have to lie unto the kings and the peoples right?

In Rev. 16, the 6th Via says that Three Unclean Lying spirits came out of their mouths, so they lie. But, if God's plagues were continually POUNDING, POUNDING, POUNDING upon their heads would they believe these lies? No, so God STOPS the Plagues thus He dries up the Euphrates river, which is thus a metaphor for enticing them out of their hiding places by stopping the plagues for a while. They really think that the Two-witnesses being dead has made the plagues stop, because they do indeed pray down all of the plagues, but they prayed down the 3rd Woe before they died, the 7th Trump will bring the 3rd Woe which is all 7 Vials. So, at the end vial #5 God stops the plagues via Vial #6 which came from where? Well, from the four Angels bound to a time, day and hour in the Euphrates River (not actually bound in the River). So, God drying up the Euphrates (Plagues) entices those people and kings out of their hiding places, they get lied to by the Dragon, A.C. & F.P. they are told that the Two-witnesses dying stopped the plagues of God, now all they need to do is go to Jerusalem and kill all the rest of the Jews and this will never, never, ever happen again, so off they go, and then Jesus shows up, and kills the wicked, the kings, the Beast and all of his minions in one fell swoop.

Now think, if the plagues never stopped, would we even get an Armageddon? Of course not, they would continue hiding like cowards in their caves. So, how does the Dragon, A.C. & F.P. lie to them? They tell them the Two-witnesses dying is what ended all of the plagues. This clears up a HURDLE that the Beast has in trying to kill off all of the Jews, God stops the plagues, which allows the lie, which draws the cowards out of their hiding places, so Jesus can destroy them all at Armageddon. (Its like a riddle within a riddle)

Now, which makes more sense? That Modern Armies need a river to dry up in order to cross it, or that God dries up the Plagues (that start in the Euphrates River via 4 Angels) which entices the kings of the whole world to try to one last time kill off all the Jews?

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ok. Yep, we now have a guy here who says the date when Jesus will return. Whoopdie doo. Just as I have suspected. Also, Apophis has no probability of hitting the earth. It is just an asteroid. Dozens of asteroids pass by the Earth every year, so it is no issue here bro. God bless.
It has a "Supposed three percent chance" Knowing the Deep State do you really think they would tell us the truth anyway? LOL. No, of course not. But lets see, Trump created the Space Force a few years back. I wonder why? The guy who had this vision, also had a vision the Pope would resign in like 2012/13 I forget which year, his friends all told him you have destroyed your cred man, Popes die in office, the last Pope to resign was over 600 years ago. He was correct. He also knows a friend who is a big time Scientist who told him if they are telling you a space rock or asteroid traveling so and so many miles over so many years will come within 19 K miles of the earth (that is 10 times closer than the moon) and that they can say this asteroid will almost certainly not hit they are just outright lying. A heat burst would only need to alter the course by 00000.3 degrees, or another rock could alter the course , or they are just lying.

The same guy then told him that he was looking at Rev. 8 all wrong, that the Four Trumps were one event. As an asteroid comes in it breaks part somewhat, this will cause the fires of the trees. (this is how Sodom burned up). Trump # 2 is the Impact (Earthquake) Then Trump #3 is the Fallout/Poison/Wormwood. Then Trump #4 is the Sun & Moon going dark because of all the smoke blocking out or filtering the suns light by 1/3. All one has to do is look around, Ezekiel says in the END TIMES Israel will be reborn, do you understand that means end times? So, we have an Asteroid heading our way, and we see evil like never before on this earth, AND we see for the first time ever all the tools to complete the Anti-Christs mission is now available unto him. He can track people, he can see in real time what people are saying and thinking, we can gave a digital currency, we see an economic collapse being orchestrated via the USA spending like drunken sailors. We see the E.U. birthed, we see Greece in the E.U. and Dan. 8:9 mandates the A.C. has to be born in Greece. We see Turkey, Iran and Russia, three never before allies uniting before us. We see Good called evil and evil good all over the world. I do not think you can quite grasp prophecy in full my friend. Its been my calling for decades. I was told in a vision the Anti-Christ was in the world many years ago. Some of us have these calling still.
And yes, the Euphrates is drying up, and will most likely by 2040, but who knows, it could rain a lot between now and then.

And, as I just explained, that means nothing per se. Modern Armies can cross rivers. Jesus did not leave us blind. I explained what the day nor hour actually meant.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And yes, the Euphrates is drying up, and will most likely by 2040, but who knows, it could rain a lot between now and then.
LOL! I guess you are right about it could rain. ^_^ But is it likely?

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Its a bit involved, but think about how Satan deceives, he knows what the Church "thinks" and then he gets Turkey to dam up the river and create a sort of dry river bed. But, then we miss the real meaning.

Think about it in relative terms, can modern day armies easily cross a river today? Yes, of course, so does God have to dry up the river in order to get these people to rush towards Jerusalem and or Armageddon? Or can they all just cross the river and come towards Israel without the river drying up? Well, I think they can come whenever they please, but they do not want to come, after all God has been pelting them with His wrath for 42 months, in Woe # 2, we see 200 million Angels killing 1/3 of those with the Mark of the Beast, so billions are killed (Satan can not kill Satan, Jesus told us this, so it is Angels bringing God's Plagues). Then in the 3rd Woe, which is the 7th Trump, which is all 7 Vials (all three the same thing) we see a progressive pattern of plagues God is bringing, but at the very end of Woe #2 we saw the Two-witnesses die. So, they are no longer on earth, they arose to Heaven. In Seal #6 we are told by Jesus that these evil men & kings will all be hiding in the caves right? So, how does God get these Kings from all over the world and their followers to come out of their hiding places and caves in order to get them all to travel to Armageddon? Well, the Dragon, Anti-Christ/Beast and False Prophet have to lie unto the kings and the peoples right?

In Rev. 16, the 6th Via says that Three Unclean Lying spirits came out of their mouths, so they lie. But, if God's plagues were continually POUNDING, POUNDING, POUNDING upon their heads would they believe these lies? No, so God STOPS the Plagues thus He dries up the Euphrates river, which is thus a metaphor for enticing them out of their hiding places by stopping the plagues for a while. They really think that the Two-witnesses being dead has made the plagues stop, because they do indeed pray down all of the plagues, but they prayed down the 3rd Woe before they died, the 7th Trump will bring the 3rd Woe which is all 7 Vials. So, at the end vial #5 God stops the plagues via Vial #6 which came from where? Well, from the four Angels bound to a time, day and hour in the Euphrates River (not actually bound in the River). So, God drying up the Euphrates (Plagues) entices those people and kings out of their hiding places, they get lied to by the Dragon, A.C. & F.P. they are told that the Two-witnesses dying stopped the plagues of God, now all they need to do is go to Jerusalem and kill all the rest of the Jews and this will never, never, ever happen again, so off they go, and then Jesus shows up, and kills the wicked, the kings, the Beast and all of his minions in one fell swoop.

Now think, if the plagues never stopped, would we even get an Armageddon? Of course not, they would continue hiding like cowards in their caves. So, how does the Dragon, A.C. & F.P. lie to them? They tell them the Two-witnesses dying is what ended all of the plagues. This clears up a HURDLE that the Beast has in trying to kill off all of the Jews, God stops the plagues, which allows the lie, which draws the cowards out of their hiding places, so Jesus can destroy them all at Armageddon. (Its like a riddle within a riddle)

Now, which makes more sense? That Modern Armies need a river to dry up in order to cross it, or that God dries up the Plagues (that start in the Euphrates River via 4 Angels) which entices the kings of the whole world to try to one last time kill off all the Jews?
Well what I posted about the credit scores was a joke. Didn't expect to get into any serious conversation about this.

As far as the Euphrates drying up? I've never really studied that. I know the river is referenced in Revelation in 2 places and there's a bunch of references in the OT, which at least some of them are probably relevant; but I've not looked those up. There's only one reference to it drying up; which is in Revelation.

Now I have quite the different take on the book of Revelation. I've come to the conclusion that it's a "metaphoric" representation of redemptive history that's conveying information to us about the realm of the spirit world that we don't see. The spirit world; the world of the dead / angels, demons etc and from the vanish point of what's directed from heaven (another realm we can't see).

Now there's two battles named. One is "Armageddon" and then there's a "battle of Gog and Magog". "Armageddon" is the "beginning of the event" And "Gog and Magog" is the "end of the event". The timespan in-between is the "millennial reign".

"Armageddon" I believe happened at the conclusion of the atonement. This is where those who were atoned for and died before Jesus did; were delivered from Sheol and ascended to heaven at the point Jesus completed the atonement.

Now, from what I gather; "Gog and Magog" happens at the end of time and.... is that a battle that happens only in the spirit realm, or does it involve material nations on earth too? I tend to think it involves material nations. That would make sense to me because on the other end of the "battle of Gog and Magog" is the destruction and recreation of the material cosmos. Will that constitute a material global world war or will the end come before "World War III" actually starts; or rather "explodes" into a global nuclear conflict? I think it's already started. At least we're getting regional "fires" happening.

Now my thought is that it may not become a "hot war" in quite the same way WWII was, because if we look at what's going on around us. This is an economic, technological, propaganda, false gospels, war on "western" civilization. (Or more war on societies built on Biblical principles of justice and civil governance.) We're headed, "post industrial", "1984" style technocracy / totalitarian state. Which is only possible because of technology. Classical dictatorships didn't have quite the type of reach the totalitarian state has, because they were set up a bit differently. What we see in the totalitarian state is the growth of the "beast system".

And here's where I think it's going to "get interesting". The back lash from Covid taught the masses something. We have power in numbers. I think Covid was a failed attempt at mass depopulation because the technocracy / cabal / beast system worshipers knew the masses are too large to control and also establish their "save the earth for themselves" agenda. (Look at what was on the Georgia Guidestones.) That was their plan. That plan failed. (And it did so for reasons related both to the sovereignty of God, how He's designed life and the fact that the attempt to create a "mass extinction" pandemic could not override God's control over biology. Yeah, coronaviruses are gonna be coronaviruses but God's reign over the breath of life controls how DNA works. And once the masses realized "the jig was up" and this pandemic was not going to be a mass extinction event; we all began to rebel against that agenda.

Thus where human beings created in the image of God carries some interesting consequences; particularly for Satan. Yes we have the ability to rebel against God; but we also have the ability to rebel against Satan and human tyranny. The kingdom of Satan is divided against itself and ultimately (if left to its own devices) the "beast system" will collapse on its own. Of course it will turn around and try and reinvent itself; (which I think is the "metaphor" of the "healed head wound"; (which I also think has a historical reference related back to the time of Christ) - but I don't think "the beast system" given the time to collapse; gets that chance to "respawn" because the end of time comes before that reinvention can be executed.

Entities in this cosmos have wills that are capable of acting independent of the wills and desires of other entities; although most of those wills in operation in this cosmos aren't "free"; because most of the created entities still deal with the consequences of sin (some their own) and the fall. Then there's the will and actions of God, angels who haven't fallen and the saints. Those groups operate in completion of the redemption plan; yet saints still deal with the residual effects of being sinners.

Demons and Satan though, operate in "suicide by cop" type of mentality. The only thing they are capable of is destruction because they have no morals. When they fell, their fall was complete and total. When humans fell though; we still maintained the ability to make moral choices. So, to borrow a theological term; though humans suffer from "total depravity" (meaning we have not the ability to redeem ourselves); we are not "depraved totally". Fallen angels are "depraved totally". They have no interest in acting on morals (thought they do "disguise themselves as angels of light" because they are conscienceless entities. Humans who "worship the beast" become like conscienceless demons; although not all humanity does. If we did, we would have destroyed ourselves by now.

Even unregenerate humans can display moral courage and a residual sense of justice exercised in the spiritedness of human grit that doesn't want to be in subjection to anything but the ideas and ideals of the individual human. Which from the standpoint of individuals created in God's image; obviously isn't all "deprave totally". Human "good" has produced "alleviation" of much of the suffering that was an integral part of our past histories. Though obviously, despite the "creature comforts" of modern life; a lot of evil still happens.

Thus I see this as the "back ground" of what the "bitter end of time" is operating in. Being able to recognize this, I think is more important to understanding the times we live in; than the events that happen in the news. "News events" run on their own ever changing scripts depending on which groups' narratives can manage to grab hold in the moment. That is part of the dividing of the kingdom of Satan as these groups are battling for whose political agenda can take the global stage. That's an ever changing thing; and thus why I don't think we can accurately look at world events and say "That is this in the Book of Revelation" or "That is that in the book of Isaiah." Or what ever. The "easily recognizable" prophetic aspect of the redemption plan has already played out. That was the incarnation to the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.

Now this doesn't mean that the Bible doesn't give us information about the condition of the world the closer to the end we get. It does give us some information. But I think that information is more general than it is specific.

One of those general trends is that Christianity as a "cooperate organized religion" has become pretty much apostate. Now this doesn't mean that every congregation is apostate; but Christendom as a collection of organized denominations pretty much is. And this includes everyone. The Eastern church (and all its subdivisions) Roman Catholicism and Protestantism with all its denominations. Everyone is in various states of apostasy. Now of course this doesn't mean that there aren't still genuine believers in all these different factions. There are; but the "church" as a geo-political type organized entity; is just as shot through with corruption and sin as civil governance and other religions are. Just a sign of the times we live in.

Another "general sign of the end" is "the earth will wear out like a garment". And this I think is very evident now. We're coming to the "bottle neck" of an energy crunch. (We're past "peak oil" of what we have the current capacity to extract from the ground. Now I'm sure there's more oil in Canada and Siberia etc, but we also have to "spend" the energy on the front end to extract that. The whole "industrial game" is about resources. And just about every single war we've fought over the past 300 (going back into antiquity) has been about resources.

But today (about 300 years post the dawn of the industrial revolution); we have issues with garbage. We have issues with industrial, chemical and nuclear pollution. We're losing the bees, the fish, and the balance of CO2 to O2 because there's been a great shift in the amount of land mass with natural forest over the past about 300 years. Much of what was natural forest over the centuries now has been cut down and taken over with the endeavors to grow and produce enough food to feed nearly 8 billion people.

And we see the consequences of this. The human population is sick, We all got Alzheimer's, dementia, autism, schizophrenia, cancer, anxiety, etc etc. Our animal populations are sick. We're losing the insects. Don't know if you've noticed this; you're a little older than I am. But how many fireflies do you see any more? When I was a kid, bugs, snails, turtles, lizards, rabbits, rodents, skunks, fox, even "large game animals" etc were abundant. All that's changed in 40 years. All the populations are in decline and we're all sick and dying. We've "worn out like a garment" and the Bible said that would happen.

So those are some of the things I'm looking at as "signs of the end"; not necessarily what's going on in the Middle East. These wars and political conflicts within countries and between countries are just part of the over all larger picture. And yeah, life over the next decade or so is going to get tougher for everyone. Yeah, there will be shortages and there will likely be some civil unrest; but how bad it gets, depends on us the citizens of our own countries and how well we work together as individual communities. We have some control over this. Personally, I would not want to be living in a large city. (We're seeing the fall out of those consequences now.)

But I think "the end" "politically" is going to look far different than what most people are expecting based on what we've all been exposed to of the dispensational / zionistic narrative. Now we have China, India and Russia who are looking out for themselves and running their own agendas too. On top of the agendas of Islam for example, or African nations trying to develop their resources without being interfered with and colonized by other larger powers. This isn't a "one track train" we're dealing with here. History has lots of "moving parts" and how it unfolds will always be different than what we predict we think is "suppose to happen".

And that's in a certain sense; how it's been all along. Look at the prophecy about Jesus. No-one really understood how he fulfilled the OT until it came to pass. Same "game" as it was 2000 years ago; just different set of players. And politically, we wait and see what happens! Which leads me to one last realization I've come to over the past 10 or so years. No politician is going to save us.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It has a "Supposed three percent chance" Knowing the Deep State do you really think they would tell us the truth anyway? LOL. No, of course not. But lets see, Trump created the Space Force a few years back. I wonder why? The guy who had this vision, also had a vision the Pope would resign in like 2012/13 I forget which year, his friends all told him you have destroyed your cred man, Popes die in office, the last Pope to resign was over 600 years ago. He was correct. He also knows a friend who is a big time Scientist who told him if they are telling you a space rock or asteroid traveling so and so many miles over so many years will come within 19 K miles of the earth (that is 10 times closer than the moon) and that they can say this asteroid will almost certainly not hit they are just outright lying. A heat burst would only need to alter the course by 00000.3 degrees, or another rock could alter the course , or they are just lying.

The same guy then told him that he was looking at Rev. 8 all wrong, that the Four Trumps were one event. As an asteroid comes in it breaks part somewhat, this will cause the fires of the trees. (this is how Sodom burned up). Trump # 2 is the Impact (Earthquake) Then Trump #3 is the Fallout/Poison/Wormwood. Then Trump #4 is the Sun & Moon going dark because of all the smoke blocking out or filtering the suns light by 1/3. All one has to do is look around, Ezekiel says in the END TIMES Israel will be reborn, do you understand that means end times? So, we have an Asteroid heading our way, and we see evil like never before on this earth, AND we see for the first time ever all the tools to complete the Anti-Christs mission is now available unto him. He can track people, he can see in real time what people are saying and thinking, we can gave a digital currency, we see an economic collapse being orchestrated via the USA spending like drunken sailors. We see the E.U. birthed, we see Greece in the E.U. and Dan. 8:9 mandates the A.C. has to be born in Greece. We see Turkey, Iran and Russia, three never before allies uniting before us. We see Good called evil and evil good all over the world. I do not think you can quite grasp prophecy in full my friend. Its been my calling for decades. I was told in a vision the Anti-Christ was in the world many years ago. Some of us have these calling still.

And, as I just explained, that means nothing per se. Modern Armies can cross rivers. Jesus did not leave us blind. I explained what the day nor hour actually meant.
This is no place for Donald Trump conspiracy theories. In fact, Trump has done things that are not very Christian, such as inciting violence, but this is not a political thread, only an eschatology thread.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOL! I guess you are right about it could rain. ^_^ But is it likely?
It probably is not likely for rain to happen in Iraq, but whatever the case, if it is 2040 or not, nobody knows when Christ will return.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is no place for Donald Trump conspiracy theories. In fact, Trump has done things that are not very Christian, such as inciting violence, but this is not a political thread, only an eschatology thread.
Was Rome a political Beast? Was Greece, was Abraham Lincoln, oh yes, but when we speak of them we speak of them off handedly, please do not try to say citing a person creating the Space Force is being political, that just makes you look bad tbh. JFK sent us to the moon via his odrers in the early, 60s, that just a fact. Sounds like you have TDS or you are just using that as an excuse to dodge the facts I put forth.

You made the thread and cant defend it. And by the way, no one incited violence, that is just propaganda 101 and that is you bringing the politics. Saying a President brought forth the Space Force to point out that there must be a danger via an Asteroid is not bringing politics, I do not fall for your guilt trip narratives. But you saying someone incited violence is bringing in politics.

You don't really want answers it seems. So, I will just place you on ignore, because as a man called unto prophecy over 4 decades, I do not have time to play games.

• Haha
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello folks. I am not into end times studies (Catholic guy here), nor do I think the world will come to an end this decade as many people here tend to believe in. It may come to an end in 2040 as a river in Iraq may run dry due to human induced global warming (source 1.1 & 1.2), or it may end in the year 3040. Nobody knows the hour of Christ's return, and we should not try and predict dates. Just here to see you guys have a lovely debate over this question: Are credit scores or a potential future replacement to the credit score related to the mark of the beast? Why or why not?

Disclaimer: I will not be partaking in most of the following conversations in this thread, but would like to see how eschatology folks here view this matter of electronic credit scoring systems. Back in July 2011, the average credit score was 666 in the US (source 2). Nowadays as of October 2023, the score is 718 (source 3).

The world is not going to end when you guys keep on debating when it will end. Only God knows the date, so try not to add sensationalist clickbait video links saying "oh, the world is going to end on June 16th, 2024 cos it is National Fudge day, which means someone will spill fudge on a nuclear launch console". *

*Being facetious here. Nothing will happen on 6/16/2024.

Let the games begin. :)

Source 1.1: MIT predicted society would collapse by 2040. New data tells how we’re doing
Source 1.2: The Future of the Euphrates River
Source 2: https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/blog/2011/08/apocalypse-average-us-credit-score-666.html
Source 3: The average credit score by age, state, and year
The final end is not a "specific date" the Lord has picked out .... but rather a condition the world is in .... like in the days of Noah ... and so it will be again.

Genesis 6:5
Berean Study Bible
Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great upon the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was altogether evil all the time.

Only God knows when we have hit this point. Only God knows the condition of everyone's heart.

The end times prophecy is not meant for us to determine what the date of the end of earth is ... but to look at signs seeing that it is near ... and for us to prepare for very difficult times on earth until His return.

Seems to me wickedness is much more prominent and rampant than it has ever been and is escalating ... so I believe His return is near.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Was Rome a political Beast? Was Greece, was Abraham Lincoln, oh yes, but when we speak of them we speak of them off handedly, please do not try to say citing a person creating the Space Force is being political, that just makes you look bad tbh. JFK sent us to the moon via his odrers in the early, 60s, that just a fact. Sounds like you have TDS or you are just using that as an excuse to dodge the facts I put forth.

You made the thread and cant defend it. And by the way, no one incited violence, that is just propaganda 101 and that is you bringing the politics. Saying a President brought forth the Space Force to point out that there must be a danger via an Asteroid is not bringing politics, I do not fall for your guilt trip narratives. But you saying someone incited violence is bringing in politics.

You don't really want answers it seems. So, I will just place you on ignore, because as a man called unto prophecy over 4 decades, I do not have time to play games.
I do not have time for fascists. You are ignored, as there is no time to be playing games with you bro.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The final end is not a "specific date" the Lord has picked out .... but rather a condition the world is in .... like in the days of Noah ... and so it will be again.

Genesis 6:5
Berean Study Bible
Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great upon the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was altogether evil all the time.

Only God knows when we have hit this point. Only God knows the condition of everyone's heart.

The end times prophecy is not meant for us to determine what the date of the end of earth is ... but to look at signs seeing that it is near ... and for us to prepare for very difficult times on earth until His return.

Seems to me wickedness is much more prominent and rampant than it has ever been and is escalating ... so I believe His return is near.
I agree we are way closer to Christ's return compared to the time from 4 BC (Christ's birth) to now.

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
), or it may end in the year 3040. Nobody knows the hour of Christ's return, and we should not try and predict dates.
No one knows the day or the hour but we are to know the signs and seasons so the day does not overtake one unexpectedly. Christ lays out the signs and the seasons and states watch as does Paul. We are specfically told to be watchmen. They also both also give out very strict warnings about deception on this very subject. They both state he will not come back until certain things happen, etc.

I myself don't believe that "global warming or any kind of climate change will effect the earth before Christ returns. God states that there will always be cold and hot, winter and summer and seed time and I believe that.
It's not going to happen. People have been stating for years that things were going to happen and still to this day, we have cold, we have heat just as God stated. We have climate changes over time yes, but none of it's going to matter in the long run.

As for the mark of the beast, no, none of that applies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fisherking
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No one knows the day or the hour but we are to know the signs and seasons so the day does not overtake one unexpectedly. Christ lays out the signs and the seasons and states watch as does Paul. We are specfically told to be watchmen. They also both also give out very strict warnings about deception on this very subject. They both state he will not come back until certain things happen, etc.

I myself don't believe that "global warming or any kind of climate change will effect the earth before Christ returns. God states that there will always be cold and hot, winter and summer and seed time and I believe that.
It's not going to happen. People have been stating for years that things were going to happen and still to this day, we have cold, we have heat just as God stated. We have climate changes over time yes, but none of it's going to matter in the long run.

As for the mark of the beast, no, none of that applies.
For me, I do think human-induced global warming is real, but regardless, we must be careful and good stewards of the Earth, if it ends tonight or 1 million years from now.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It probably is not likely for rain to happen in Iraq, but whatever the case, if it is 2040 or not, nobody knows when Christ will return.
I thought you may find this video interesting since we talked about rain in Iraq. This is rain in the Saudi Arabian desert.

• Informative
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I thought you may find this video interesting since we talked about rain in Iraq. This is rain in the Saudi Arabian desert.
Wow. Raining in Saudi Arabia. That is very rare.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, and people say climate chang is not real. :sigh: Thanks for the link.
You are welcome. It was translated automatically by the website itself from Arabic, but it is readable.

Upvote 0