North Carolina

Hello soulwinner, I know where that is. Morganton always holds such great festivals! Where do you live now? Do you miss your old hometown? I miss mine but I am enjoying ih here. I have been in Lenoir NC for almost 4 years now, such beautiful place to live! My hometown Colorado is gorgeous and also a great place to live, ever been to Colorado!?:)

Upvote 0

Soulwinner79

Solider of God
Dec 17, 2003
Western NC
Visit site
✟15,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am orginally from the Forest City area (Rutherford County) My mom lives in Morganton so I was living w/her for awhile. I live in the Shelby area now which is30-40 mins from Morganton (Just take 18 South). I maybe moving back to Morganton for awhile I am unsure but I will live closer to Hwy 64. Yeah Morganton has great festivals and they also have a good flea market as well on Jamestown Rd.

Upvote 0
I tried to get my wife to nove to Hickory, but she's originaly from Florida. Her parents live here in Durham and she doesn't want to get to far away from them. I however have lived in Durham all my life and would love to live in the mountains. I've been to Forest City, it's a nice little town. Union Mills is pretty nice too.

Reactions: WolfGate
Upvote 0
Hi North Carolinians!!:wave:

I'm new here and I've enjoyed reading this thread. I'm from East Flat Rock, NC- about 5 minutes south of Hendersonville. Born and raised here... except for one endless year in KY where my hubbies family lives. I love it here... love the mountains... love the climate... don't wish to be any where else, but as the Lord leads. God Bless you all!!

Upvote 0

WarSong

Remember Hiroshima? REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
✟2,172.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Michael.C.Hadley said:
Hi i live near asheville! Have you heard of doughboys donuts in hendersonville? Its the best doughnut place ever!

nice quote in your sig. Another quote, "Those without fear are simply fearless. Those with courage act inspite of their fear." is a fav quote of mine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hckygrl4christ

Jul 4, 2004
North Carolina
✟144.00
Faith
Christian
I do, but sometimes I wish I still lived in New England, especially at points like now where it's really hot from about March through October. :sigh: oh well. I just have to deal with it for another 3 years and then I can go off to college up north and be cool the whole time and see some snow. Then I'll want to come home and see the sun. ;) Never the perfect temperature, but yeah, I live in North Carolina. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.