Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Hi there my fellow christians!

Today I had a free moment at work and started to wander on the net looking for meanings of 4 profound dreams I had this year. What a lovely 'stumble' to come across this site. But then again, given our amazing Lord... there's no such thing as a stumble.

Bear with me if I don't get things correct on the net... I can be technologically disadvantaged at times - but I learn pretty quick ;)

Blessings to you all today and if you are seeking answers - I pray you receive them!

:hug:

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
bannerwelcome3.gif

This place can be pretty intimidating to a new member, so if you have any questions or need any help, my PM box is always open :)

Some questions about blessings, reputation, etc. may be answered in the FAQ.

The Blessings Exchange is a great place to make easy blessings.

The Life Stages section is a great place to chat and meet new friends.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ariella

Daughter of the King
Feb 27, 2005
Within God's Kingdom
✟214,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi ......... welcome to the forums!!!! i've just come across some of your posts in the prayer forum and been so blessed by what you are sharing there ............. hope you will consider joining in the prayer team as well (as you are lead of course) ......... and no, no such thing as stumbling when it comes to the Lord guiding you so i'm glad you are here! God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Hi Ariella

Blessed out my socks on arriving here! Yes, I do feel prayer ministry is my strongest calling and would be humbled to pray for others. Unfortunately, or fortunately, other people have gifts of tongues, healing and so on. I get the wonderful gift of weeping! Can't even get through a song at church and I am reaching for the 'tissues'. Plus, the gift of spiritual warfare. So yes, the combination of weeping, praying, spiritual warfare ... here to help and grow.

XxX

Upvote 0