Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We have no way to go get groceries + prescriptions. We had bene taking this taxi, but they charged us $6 before we got in so I stopped. All other cab companies want at least $40 to take us there and back (its 5 miles away).
No neighbors want to be bothered.
Why won't God help us?

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
We have no way to go get groceries + prescriptions. We had bene taking this taxi, but they charged us $6 before we got in so I stopped. All other cab companies want at least $40 to take us there and back (its 5 miles away).
Why won't God help us?
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why won't God help us?
Lord Jesus You see this situation. Financial healing needs to take place. Lord please provide a way for this family to have their needs met. Please bring financial blessings. Lord You own everything please help. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father God, Howarddean needs a car, or somebody she know needs one and they need to be able to get their needs met, especially groceries and necessary meds. Lord, please help this family financially and bring the necessary blessings into their situation. Lord, nothing is impossible with You. Amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father God, Howarddean needs a car, or somebody she know needs one and they need to be able to get their needs met, especially groceries and necessary meds. Lord, please help this family financially and bring the necessary blessings into their situation. Lord, nothing is impossible with You. Amen.

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer and the above ones too. I ask in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ that THY will is done. Give HowardDean a renewed Spirit of hope and draw her close to you. Thank you for this and for all of your blessings. Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why won't God help us?

Lord Jesus,

Please make a way when there seems to be no way for them, bless this family, minister to them in all their need,

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why won't God help us?
praying

Upvote 0