HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You know, I remember when you actually had to pay $10 to get a copy of garbage like that and either make a copy or lend the original to your friends (and hoped to get it back) in order to spread it around.

You mean the garbage, you just posted, hope you didn't pay to much for it. :D

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You mean the garbage, you just posted, hope you didn't pay to much for it. :D

The quality of your rhetoric is matched only by that in the videos you posted earlier. Good luck with those windmills.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The quality of your rhetoric is matched only by that in the videos you posted earlier. Good luck with those windmills.

Listen to who's talking, go watch some television, and maybe you can learn some more bull crap to say.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
" Why do the nations conspire, and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and his anointed, saying, "Let us burst their bonds asunder, and cast their cords from us." He who sits in the heavens laughs; the LORD has them in derision. Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying, "I have set my king on Zion, my holy hill." I will tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are my son, today I have begotten you. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron, and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Osama's faked photos, vids, and etc. Obama puts out a few fake birth certificates. The dollar is crashing. Now we have no proof, because they dumped the body at sea.

You are arguing that bin Laden has been dead for years, and his body was dumped at sea? Can you prove that his body was dumped at sea?

Upvote 0