tpirob

Jul 13, 2005
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Terr Mys said:
I'm over in Bristol (south of Plymouth, northwest of Laconia)...it's nice to see New Hampshirites online who aren't exclusively from the southern part of the state.

I know exactly where Bristol is. I actually house-hunted there, I think! My family lives up in Ashland....not too far from you!

You're right...it is good to see some folks that are from the north!

Anyone else?

-Rob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GrinningDwarf

Just a humble servant
Mar 30, 2005
✟19,311.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Well...my Dad grew up in Centre Tuftonboro. He went to Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro when the Academy was also the high school for all of the local kids. I've been there maybe 8 or 9 times on vacation. My aunt and uncle used to have a cabin by Ossippee Lake, and my uncle used to grow blueberrys on a mountain. We used to go and pick them. We'd eat a pint right there for every quart we brought home! That mountain had a great view of Lake Winnepesaukee (sp?).

The house my Dad grew up in was built in 1813 or so, and they had a TV before they had indoor plumbing!!

Upvote 0

matreshka

bria chadasha
Jul 12, 2007
Earth
✟17,255.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
My mom grew up in Alton, (where I am now and she still lives). She also went to Brewster because it was the only school available to her to attend. Her family made up the majority of the school for awhile beacuse there were few kids and five of them were from her family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums