Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Now, the FBI is rounding up those perps. And something interesting is coming out. More and more of them are turning out to be white supremacists, who were seeking to blame it on peaceful demonstrators. Would you like me to show you again?

Yes, please show me how the Germans rounded up Jews as a scapegoat for Nazi aggression. As if Joseph Goebbels needs more material to work with.

Why don't you show us someone killed by a BLM member? Checkable source. Can't find an example? Shouldn't that be an important clue for you? So who was killing those police?

You already know, don't you?

As you already know, BLM doesn't have "members". They have followers of their ideology.

Reactions: Toynbee
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Might be a rough few months ahead.

Lol, any excuse to limit freedom.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

The "evidence" they use is nothing more than, "We afraid Conservatives might do something bad, so we're gonna take our own fear as a threat".

If they'd only take a police shooting of a black man to be a reason to lock down black neighborhoods on the fear that they might riot, then we'd have equality. But right now, we have to settle for equity.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
(Law enforcement people are picking up signs of increasingly radicalized and violent right-wing extremists)

If by "freedom", you mean this:
iu

... maybe so.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
(Law enforcement people are picking up signs of increasingly radicalized and violent right-wing extremists)

If by "freedom", you mean this:
iu

... maybe so.

Still obsessed with that? Why don't you post pictures like this instead? FREEDOM!
Or doesn't it fit the narrative?
BLM rioter.jpg

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Now, the FBI is rounding up those perps. And something interesting is coming out. More and more of them are turning out to be white supremacists, who were seeking to blame it on peaceful demonstrators. Would you like me to show you again?

Yes, please show me how the Germans rounded up Jews as a scapegoat for Nazi aggression.

It's just a fact. No point in denying the fact. Yes, many of them do hate Jews. But they aren't all nazis. Some are just white surpremacists, an others are right-wing anarchists.

‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest

https://www.nationalmemo.com/boogaloo-boys

Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says - CNN

As if Joseph Goebbels needs more material to work with.

iu

Right. Far-right.

As you already know, BLM doesn't have "members". They have followers of their ideology.

You've been misled:
https://blacklivesmatter.com/

They have membership. They probably have a lot of supporters besides. It's like those pro-Trump nazis...
iu

Not all of them are registered republicans.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why don't you post pictures like this instead? FREEDOM!
Or doesn't it fit the narrative?
352290_62901550f546dd6c56eafba69a1aa478.jpg

A pack of white guys in helmets, rioting and waving a BLM flag. That's what the FBI has been finding...

Members of far-right groups conspired to incite violence and start a civil war during protests of George Floyd’s killing, according to the FBI.
FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing

It might have worked better if they hadn't dressed out like other right-wing rioters. You see BLM people wearing helmets and carrying shields? These guys aren't very bright, are they?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"about the possibility of violence during the protests Wednesday against the counting of the Electoral College vote" is hardly evidence. It's more of a rumor than anything else.

Normally, rumors aren't that spot on. They had it exactly right. And now, law enforcement people are picking up the same signals. Hope they do better at heading it off, this time.

Upvote 0

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟105,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You were just fine with shooting an unarmed black man threatening a cop
Where did I say I was fine with shooting an unarmed black man threatening a cop? You're just making this stuff up.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's the point your statement tried to make. In fact, you were fine with shooting an unarmed black person who was by himself, and merely threatening an officer, but called it murder when an officer shot a white criminal who was part of a violent mob that assaulted and battered police officers.

Where did I say I was fine with shooting an unarmed black man threatening a cop?

So you're going to denounce that, too? If so, why didn't you?

You're just making this stuff up.

Nope.

For reasons everyone sees.

Since you're so fine with Babbitt being killed,

Don't play that game, if you can't bear to lose.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟105,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
In fact, you were fine with shooting an unarmed black person who was by himself, and merely threatening an officer, but called it murder when an officer shot a white criminal who was part of a violent mob that assaulted and battered police officers.
Show me where I called it murder. Or where I said I was fine with shooting an unarmed black person. You are not the judge of me, you don't get to tell me what I am thinking or what I mean.

So you're going to denounce that, too? If so, why didn't you?
I'm not here to denounce any of the situations that I brought up. I'm here to point out the double standard at play.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Wether she directly was a threat or not, the guards had no idea,...

...and right there you've proven our point.

No police officer who's been convicted of kneeling on some criminal's neck for too long or of shooting someone for committing a traffic violation has been given a "pass" on his unnecessary force with an excuse as lame as the one you just tried to sell us.

To paraphrase...

*He really didn't know if she was a threat or not, and she wasn't armed, so he carefully drew a bead on her and shot to kill.*
:doh:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: iarwain
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You are not the judge of me, you don't get to tell me what I am thinking or what I mean.

You don't like it much, um? But you felt empowered to judge me, and tell me what I am thinking and what I mean.

iarwain said:
Since you're so fine with Babbitt being killed,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟105,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
When I first mentioned people being fine with Babbitt being killed, I wasn't talking about you at all. Then you replied:

"I suppose it's because people think there's a difference between a criminal killing a helpless, handcuffed and unresisting victim, and a police officer shooting a felon breaking into the US Capitol with a mob.

Go figure."

Which led me to believe you were fine with it. If you're not, fair enough, my apologies.

I can see an argument for shooting her. I can see an argument against shooting her. I can see an argument for shooting Brown and Blake (among other such examples). I can see an argument for not shooting them. What I cannot see is an argument for shooting Babbitt but being outraged about the other shootings.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Which led me to believe you were fine with it. If you're not, fair enough, my apologies.

No problem. We all make mistakes. And admitting it, makes you more credible, not less. If I misunderstood you, my apologies.

What I cannot see is an argument for shooting Babbitt but being outraged about the other shootings.

Tactically, firing into a mob is a bad idea, unless there is no other choice. We don't know exactly what she was doing when she was shot, but we do know that the rioters she was with, were using all sorts of weapons against the police who were trying to protect Congress from the insurrectionists.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Normally, rumors aren't that spot on. They had it exactly right. And now, law enforcement people are picking up the same signals. Hope they do better at heading it off, this time.

So you claim.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith