Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Found this one from when I was freshly 21.

uploadfromtaptalk1454377042611.jpg

Big difference 4.5 years makes. I've gotten furry this winter.

uploadfromtaptalk1454377093486.jpg

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jax used to be so adorable. What happened???????

Jk. Your whole family is on fleek. You've got golden DNA.

Haha. I miss my little brother being my adorable little brother. I'm 5'9 and look miniature staying next to him now! I come home from school fairly often but am still perpetually astonished by how much taller he's gotten when I see him again. My mom said they have to go shopping because he's already outgrown shoes he just got in December. He has his moments but he's still sweet.

I shared about the kittens a family friend gave us for Christmas in the teen section but will repost about them here and include a picture of Jax and Ziggy.

jax and ziggy.jpg

purrfect christmas.jpg

On the plane bringing them home:
kitty class.png

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Haha. I miss my little brother being my adorable little brother. I'm 5'9 and look miniature staying next to him now! I come home from school fairly often but am still perpetually astonished by how much taller he's gotten when I see him again. My mom said they have to go shopping because he's already outgrown shoes he just got in December. He has his moments but he's still sweet.

I shared about the kittens a family friend gave us for Christmas in the teen section but will repost about them here and include a picture of Jax and Ziggy.

View attachment 169407
View attachment 169408

View attachment 169409

:hearteyecat: Love the pics! Love you both. I want to meet the kittens!

Upvote 0

Butterfly99

Getting ready for spring break. Cya!
Oct 28, 2015
DC area
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

View attachment 169407
View attachment 169408

View attachment 169409

You're all cute. :D You're allowed to bring cats on planes?

I'm so jealous. I want a kitten so bad but my brother is allergic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Yeah lots to do but the crime there freaks me out!
It's really low in comparison to other big cities in the US. It always cracks me up how these people speak with southern accents here. I'm like...what.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have never run into anybody that speaks with a southern accent there! And believe me, I know southern accents on my mom's side!
It's really low in comparison to other big cities in the US. It always cracks me up how these people speak with southern accents here. I'm like...what.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I have never run into anybody that speaks with a southern accent there! And believe me, I know southern accents on my mom's side!
Must be a west side thing. They're hillbillies.

Upvote 0

Butterfly99

Getting ready for spring break. Cya!
Oct 28, 2015
DC area
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

View attachment 169407
View attachment 169408

View attachment 169409

I don't have kittens but I have a super cute poodle. :D
awwwww.jpg

Upvote 0