New penpal anyone?

LiseyLis

Jun 25, 2013
✟7,628.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone. I'm a 31 y/o single mum from Ireland. It would be nice to get to know some new people from all over the world. My interests are pretty varied. The only thing I ask is that you don't just write 2 lines & disappear. I understand that people don't always have time to write much but 2 lines is a tough basis to grow a friendship from. PM me if you're interested. x

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree. Sometimes people get excited about something new, but lack the skills to develop a relationship will takes time and emotional investment. I live in Canada and am a stock broker. I am 65 and a lady. Last week I joined homestay, an Irish company to provide accommodation for travellers. I live by myself with the exception of having international students to whom I provide support when necessary. Today must be about 25below zero but as everyday I go for a walk, as long as you dress properly, you are ok. I have gifts in finances and always had this goal of parenting children that needed a mom. I raised a few dozens of them but my goal is to eventually go to Brazil as a missionaire. I was paralyzed from the neck down and Jesus Christ healed me, and this is why I turned to God. God bless. What are your interests, goals, passion? What makes you sad or happy? Tell me something about you.

Upvote 0

kwells

Mature Male looking for Mature Woman PenPal
May 18, 2016
Mississippi
✟15,133.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone. I'm a 31 y/o single mum from Ireland. It would be nice to get to know some new people from all over the world. My interests are pretty varied. The only thing I ask is that you don't just write 2 lines & disappear. I understand that people don't always have time to write much but 2 lines is a tough basis to grow a friendship from. PM me if you're interested. x

HI Liseylis! my name is Kenneth, and would love to have you as a pen pal.

Upvote 0