✟489,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Wayne Gabler said

Quote; What is the law the people are under in the 1,000 years and in the new earth era that follows? (Spoiler, Is it the Re:21 set)

That is the 2nd prophecy. The two witnesses are 4 days into their 1260-day ministry when the 5th trump sounds. Satan cannot sit on any throne until they are dead. Satan and the Beast have control of Jerusalem and then on the day the two witnesses are resurrected the Beast is sent to the lake and Satan is in chains as described at the start of Re:20. That is followed by the resurrection of the ones who will join the living. That day is day1 of that 1,000-year reign.

There is one resurrection only, that is the 2nd birth. Nobody who has eaten from the tree of life in Eze:47 (Re:20:4 list) or in Re:21 (Re:20:5) never die because nobody breaks any of the laws that were in place. Unquote.

All verses in scripture are only valid in the context their author has determined. People quote verses in contexts they provide themselves; so it no longer the Bible writer speaking, but it is the person quoting who is speaking their own stuff.

Rev 20:4 are those first raised, and with Christ they Judge the rest. Rev 20:5, “The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand should be finished”, In English this should have been in brackets, not so in Biblical Greek; it implies there are two groups, one either side of the thousand years. “ This is the first resurrection,” implying that there is more than one resurrection.

I expect that your doctrines come from Dispensationalism which would make them doctrines of men, false; had you concluded this stuff your self, that would be (gross) error.

I conclude that the two witnesses who lye dead in the street are the OT and the NT; a three and a half period of Godlessness and Lawlessness.

Wayne Gabler asked; What is the law the people are under in the 1,000 years and in the new earth era that follows? (Spoiler, Is it the Re:21 set).

“Under the Law”, is an unfortunate jargon, introduced by Paul.

All things are established in the OT, including the Law of the saved, which is the law of the kingdom of God. The new covenant is where God writes THE LAW on the mind and hearts of those saved, the Law becomes their DNA, Jer 31:33. If you need to be told what Law I cannot help further.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Wayne Gabler said

Quote; What is the law the people are under in the 1,000 years and in the new earth era that follows? (Spoiler, Is it the Re:21 set)

That is the 2nd prophecy. The two witnesses are 4 days into their 1260-day ministry when the 5th trump sounds.

1. The New Covenant is in Jer 31:31-34 - it has the moral law of God known to Jeremiah and his readers written on the heart.
2. That law includes the TEN - as Paul points out in Eph 6:2 where "Honor your father and mother is the first commandment with a promise" in that still valid unit of TEN written on the heart under the NEW Covenant.
3. Is 66:23 says that for all eternity after the cross in the New Earth "From Sabbath to Sabbath shall all mankind come before Me to worship"

Wayne Gabler said Satan cannot sit on any throne until they are dead. Satan and the Beast have control of Jerusalem and then on the day the two witnesses are resurrected
none of that happens during the 1000 years - his eschatology is missing the details of Matt 24:29-31, Rev 19 and 2 Thess 1:5-11

Wayne Gabler said the Beast is sent to the lake and Satan is in chains as described at the start of Re:20. That is followed by the resurrection of the ones who will join the living. That day is day1 of that 1,000-year reign.
ok - but the start of the 1000 years leaves us with all the lost destroyed 2 Thess 1:5-11
All the saints raptured 1 Thess 4:13-18, Rev 20:4-5
Satan chained
and the Earth desolate with "no humans" Jer 4:23-26 (see vs 25)

None of which changes the moral law of God as specified in the Baptist Confession of Faith Sectn 19 and the Westminster Confession of Faith Sectn 19.
Wayne Gabler said There is one resurrection only, that is the 2nd birth.
No scripture says that.

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Wayne Gabler said

That is the 2nd prophecy. The two witnesses are 4 days into their 1260-day ministry when the 5th trump sounds. Satan cannot sit on any throne until they are dead. Satan and the Beast have control of Jerusalem and then on the day the two witnesses are resurrected the Beast is sent to the lake and Satan is in chains as described at the start of Re:20. That is followed by the resurrection of the ones who will join the living. That day is day1 of that 1,000-year reign.

There is one resurrection only, that is the 2nd birth. Nobody who has eaten from the tree of life in Eze:47 (Re:20:4 list) or in Re:21 (Re:20:5) never die because nobody breaks any of the laws that were in place. Unquote.

All verses in scripture are only valid in the context their author has determined. People quote verses in contexts they provide themselves; so it no longer the Bible writer speaking, but it is the person quoting who is speaking their own stuff.

Rev 20:4 are those first raised, and with Christ they Judge the rest. Rev 20:5, “The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand should be finished”, In English this should have been in brackets, not so in Biblical Greek; it implies there are two groups, one either side of the thousand years. “ This is the first resurrection,” implying that there is more than one resurrection.

I expect that your doctrines come from Dispensationalism which would make them doctrines of men, false; had you concluded this stuff your self, that would be (gross) error.

I conclude that the two witnesses who lye dead in the street are the OT and the NT; a three and a half period of Godlessness and Lawlessness.

Wayne Gabler asked; What is the law the people are under in the 1,000 years and in the new earth era that follows? (Spoiler, Is it the Re:21 set).

“Under the Law”, is an unfortunate jargon, introduced by Paul.

All things are established in the OT, including the Law of the saved, which is the law of the kingdom of God. The new covenant is where God writes THE LAW on the mind and hearts of those saved, the Law becomes their DNA, Jer 31:33. If you need to be told what Law I cannot help further.
The only religion that is described as practiced during the 1,000 years is a form of Judaism that follows the Messiah, which is also known as Messianic Judaism, so the law that we are under is the Torah, which is also why Jeremiah 31:33 says that the New Covenant involves God putting the Torah in our minds and writing it on our hearts.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The only religion that is described as practiced during the 1,000 years is a form of Judaism that follows the Messiah, which is also known as Messianic Judaism, so the law that we are under is the Torah, which is also why Jeremiah 31:33 says that the New Covenant involves God putting the Torah in our minds and writing it on our hearts.

I am inclined to disagree in a tangential way. What makes a religion a religion? A Law, a constitution, a belief system; to Islam religion means Law, yet even though they base their religion in the first five books of the Bible, I am not aware of them keeping the commandments found there; most Christians abrogate the Law, so Lawlessness defines their religion; the religion of Climate Change is defined by an absence of fact and definition, a belief in an unspecified, incommensurable, ooze of conviction. I would not call the Kingdom of God a religion, unless religion meant faith; I would call the Kingdom of God a system of government.

I would not use Pharisee-ism as an example of them that follow Christ; the Pharisees had a similar problem with the Law as does the Catholic Church; even though in different ways, they changed the Law; I do not know if Messianic Judaism could be called hypercritical or not.

The Ten Commandments are an abstract that when expanded and absorbed into the body, they can no longer be counted; infinity seems to be a wrong concept; the law takes a form that includes the form of a personality.

Upvote 0