Texas
✟7,665.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This new version blatantly changes God’s Word. Any mention of Israel – gone. Any mention of Jesus being a Jew – gone. The movement which has brought the world a NEW bible, is called Palestinian Liberation Theology. At its heart is hatred for the Jewish people and for Israel. Of course, keeping in line with this hatred, the leaders of this satanic movement have changed Jesus (Yeshua) from being Jewish to being a Palestinian Arab.

Story at beforeitsnews. cannot post link. find story by searching under Presbyterian Church And Arab Palestinian Group Rewriting The Bible To Remove References To Israel

notalone32

Jan 4, 2015
UK
✟15,531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Only thing I've found sofar is this
The Subtle Attempt to Take Israel Out of the Bible

And it seems to be not so much about a "new version" of the Bible but an over stretching of replacement theology.

Now that sadly I can believe. There's plenty of RT around in churches already. Its a poison.

Take the Jewishness out the Bilble and correct doctrine is lost. So much of the gospel hinges on Jewish contest. I think of how churches have made a completely false doctrine out of certain passages in Hebrews (eg Hebrews 10) etc. A misunderstanding of the concept of falling from grace has caused pain to a lot of anxious Christians because some churches fail to mention this passage was written to Jews and was referring to choosing to live under the law again having experienced grace

Upvote 0