Veteran- I am an Orthodox Christian
Jan 24, 2007
New England
✟16,923.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hi Guys! If you teach Sunday School, are raising Orthodox children or home school there is a new resource that I want to encourage you to check out: Illumination Learning. The creator, a home schooling mom to four (and my friend :)) said this about the launch of this cool new site:

Over the past few months, I've done a lot of reflecting on where I want to take Illumination Learning. I want to create curriculum, projects, videos, and more but I feel it is vitally important to reach and involve as many people as possible. Why? Teaching our Orthodox Christian faith to our children is important! St. Theophan the Recluse tells us just how important it is when he said, "Of all the holy works, the education of children is the most holy."

To further this goal I've created a community website. My hope is that it becomes a hub for everyone who has created materials and resources for teaching Orthodoxy and they will come to post links to their sites and share some of their lessons with all of us. Anyone can access this information. It can become the first stop to find what you're looking for when organizing a lesson or class.

There is also a Community Marketplace on
Illumination Learning where you can promote and sell your products on your current websites.

I hope that you'll go check it out, pass it on, and that you find lots of helpful information and material!

Reactions: seashale76