Jun 14, 2012
Florida.
Visit site
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't have the figure for it, I'm too short and chubby. Wouldn't be so bad being short, if only I could loose some weight. Need to exercise instead of hanging out in front of a computer.

I dont believe u have to have the figure to enjoy cosplay. But if you truly seek to lose weight, then you shall. But if u feel that u have to lose weight to enjoy cosplay, u dont have to. But i do agree that a little excercise dont hurt nobody. I should work out some more myself. Need to get a new bike and start bike riding around.

Upvote 0

Masdamind99

MASDAMIND
Jun 14, 2012
Florida.
Visit site
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i love cosplay! but you suggested all the hot characters, and im not hot! hahaaa... no, ive cosplayed Kida from Atlantis, and Tsukasa form lucky star and im now making a pokemon one :)

Why must women always undermine themselves? You r hot in someones eyes. doesnt matter if i dont see it. I believe all women are beautiful.

Upvote 0

jaapottery

~Graphed in the vine~
Aug 19, 2012
Wester Drumlins
✟10,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't "cosplay" with the exception of going to the renaissance festival, where breathing is optional, but you don't have to when your Wonderwoman on the INSIDE. Lol. :)

Oh, and by the way, I'm plus sized and don't have a prob with that. It's more that the costumes are not made for our sizes.

Upvote 0