Neogeo X

Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This looks Like a cool Game console To Own, It Has 20 NeoGeo Games Included with arcade Stick And more Games Coming Later, However I Hope They Release Every NeoGeo Game For It In The Future,
the console will be Release on December 6, However its expensive
NEOGEO X Gold for Electronics | GameStop

Last edited:

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love the Neo Geo, such wonderful games. I never owned one before, though a friend of mine did. It was way ahead of it's time. Has my all time favorite arcade fighter "Real Bout Fatal Fury". :thumbsup: I just wish it were affordable.

Upvote 0
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love the Neo Geo, such wonderful games. I never owned one before, though a friend of mine did. It was way ahead of it's time. Has my all time favorite arcade fighter "Real Bout Fatal Fury". :thumbsup: I just wish it were affordable.
my favorite SNK arcade fighter
is Samurai Shodown Games, Ive Never Played
Fatal Fury games but Ive Seen the animated TV movies Years years Ago they was entertaining :)

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
my favorite SNK arcade fighter
is Samurai Shodown Games, Ive Never Played
Fatal Fury games but Ive Seen the animated TV movies Years years Ago they was entertaining :)

I've heard good things about the Samurai Showdown series, especially part 2. The closest I played to a SS game was Last Blade 2 for the Dreamcast, it was fun.

Never saw the Fatal Fury animated movies. I knew they exist.

Upvote 0