Dec 8, 2007
✟829,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Sorry everyone, I'm very busy at work; transitioning into a new job and still trying to keep up on my old one until we get that position filled... and night school. If I don't have this up this morning, I will tonight.

Again, sorry.

Mark

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟829,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Also I have no problem with quotes or references. Please avoid lengthy quotes where possible. And if some sort of biblical, scientific, or other data is cited then references and footnotes are encouraged.

That is fine with me. I take it then that we are ready. I will begin my Affirmative as soon as Mark gives us the go.

Everything is set up; the Formal Debate thread is here: Formal Debate: Neither the Old nor New Testament address the LGBT subject ; I have also set up the Peanut gallery thread, and have provided a link to it.

These posts are moderated, that is, no one except staff can see them before they are approved; so please send me a PM to let me know when you have posted, and I will review and approve the post. If however, there should be a violation found, I will contact you and ask about an edit. Once edited, I will then approve the post.

Any other questions?

I will not be back on before tonight.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Mark

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟829,767.00
Country
Canada