Sep 24, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
✟12,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really could use some help and prayer. My grandpa has been fighting for his life for four years now and we have just watched him get weaker and weaker. Now he has to have a treatment that could fail his kidneys or put him into a coma that will last three days or so but if he does not have this treatment he will bleed to death. He has decided to go through with the treatment. So I was wondering if anyone would mind praying with me for him.

Thanks.

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
jeffs_girl_2004 said:
I really could use some help and prayer. My grandpa has been fighting for his life for four years now and we have just watched him get weaker and weaker. Now he has to have a treatment that could fail his kidneys or put him into a coma that will last three days or so but if he does not have this treatment he will bleed to death. He has decided to go through with the treatment. So I was wondering if anyone would mind praying with me for him.

Thanks.
Father, we pray for our sister's grandfather. We pray for the doctors who are caring for him, and that You guide their hands and hearts and minds, Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.