Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's been awhile since I requested prayer requests. First I wish to pray for a friend of my boyfriends, whose mother died two nights ago. Please pray for him and his family.

Second, I have become very discouraged lately. Things just keep getting worse and I am starting to think I just can't make it well in life. I love and trust in God, but sometimes feel I was just born lacking some things others have where they can achieve, and I can't.

I am looking forward to one day being with our wonderful Lord. I find much pleasure in life with all my beautiful friends, family, and son...I enjoy so much, but I am not looking forward to more years of misery at the same time. I feel kind of drained and empty.

I like myself very much, but some things I don't, and it's come into my mind that perhaps I didn't heal from the past as well as I had thought and hoped, and now just can't recover quite well enough to succeed. It's a depressing thought, but perhaps a factual one I am realizing now. It discourages me greatly. I have prayed on it much but still life keeps getting worse.

Just some prayers for peace and hopefully perhaps work and things to turn out OK would be very appreciated.

Thank you all and God bless

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
praying

Philippians 4:6 Do not be over-anxious about anything, but by prayer and earnest pleading, together with thanksgiving, let your request be unreservedly made known in the presence of God. 7And then the peace of God, which transcends all our powers of thought, will be a garrison to guard your hearts and minds in union with Christ Jesus.

in the Name of Jesus I break that spirit of depression, and all others, and command it to go in Jesus Name

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

Battle Maiden

Feb 4, 2006
Shropshire, Midlands
✟1,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
It's been awhile since I requested prayer requests. First I wish to pray for a friend of my boyfriends, whose mother died two nights ago. Please pray for him and his family.

Second, I have become very discouraged lately. Things just keep getting worse and I am starting to think I just can't make it well in life. I love and trust in God, but sometimes feel I was just born lacking some things others have where they can achieve, and I can't.

I am looking forward to one day being with our wonderful Lord. I find much pleasure in life with all my beautiful friends, family, and son...I enjoy so much, but I am not looking forward to more years of misery at the same time. I feel kind of drained and empty.

I like myself very much, but some things I don't, and it's come into my mind that perhaps I didn't heal from the past as well as I had thought and hoped, and now just can't recover quite well enough to succeed. It's a depressing thought, but perhaps a factual one I am realizing now. It discourages me greatly. I have prayed on it much but still life keeps getting worse.

Just some prayers for peace and hopefully perhaps work and things to turn out OK would be very appreciated.

Thank you all and God bless

Lord I thank you that you hear all our prayers, Lord you are the one that uplifts and guides. Lord you have heard the plea of your daughter I ask that you make yourself shown to her and she will know your almighty power. Lord let your spirit move in both curcumantances. You are the great I am and in you we can find all that we need. Bring peace and and let your love pour in abundance Lord in Jesus mighty name.

battle maiden

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You will be in my prayers for your light, strength, peace, hope, and joy.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
Gail

Upvote 0