Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟5,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello all, I am really sick and I am very scared. I really am trying hard to hold on to God but I am also very angry. Please pray that I can feel him again. I don't feel him near me anymore and I need him. I am so afraid. May God bless all of my Christian Forums Family.

With Love,
Sandy:hug:

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello all, I am really sick and I am very scared. I really am trying hard to hold on to God but I am also very angry. Please pray that I can feel him again. I don't feel him near me anymore and I need him. I am so afraid. May God bless all of my Christian Forums Family.

With Love,

Sandy,
I am praying for you. I wish I could send you a song by Dennis Jernigan, called "Hold On." The chorus goes:

Hold on, and remember that I am here & in control.
Hold on, trust Me, I am in control,
And I'll never let you go.

He's there with you, Sandy, He's never going to let you go!

Upvote 0

glo1

Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht anders.
Sep 23, 2006
✟10,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

With Love,
Lord, I lift Sandy to you in prayer. Please fill her with your spirit of peace, heal her body and ease her mind. I pray that you make your presence known in her life. :amen:

glo

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Holy Spirit Is Right Near You. Ask Him To Come In And Be Revived... Praise God !!!

icon10.gif
I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ !!!

'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one'

Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up before You. I pray that You would touch her and bring healing to her. I ask that You would minister to her and take away fear. And Father, when we go thru the wilderness and You feel so far away, help us to remember that Your Word says You never leave us or forsake us. I ask that You give her a deep hunger for Your Word, it is there that You speak to us. Help her to grow closer to You and experience a peace and joy she has not known before. Thank You LORD for being our I AM, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Perfect Love casts out all fear.

Lord i lift cajunlady to you especially during and in waiting for this scan and its results, bring comfort and peace and show your presence at all times. In Jesus Name. Amen

Im-revived
:pray:
Thank you all for the prayers. I have a bone scan scheduled for Monday. Please keep praying. I am trying hard to be strong. God bless all of you: My Christian Family......
Love & Hugs,

Reactions: cajunlady
Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟424,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am praying for you Sandy. Jesus is there with you, holding out his arms, waiting for you.

God Loves you. Sometimes he gives us trials like this so we can learn and mature in HIM.

God Bless you.

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord I lift cajunlady up to you for healing. Lord may she not let the anger take control of her ability to be reasonalbe. Lord no doubt she may have reason to be angry but she must turn it over to you and the sooner the better. Let her have understanding that anger is the wind that blows out the light of the brain. May she have resolution and soon. In the name of Jesus I pray. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

May the good and gracious Lord, your loving Father, hold you in His healing hand and soothe your troubled heart. May He grant you health and strength, and may He look with patience upon your anger and frustration, and ultimately use it to bring you closer to your loved ones and to Him.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes
unde veniet auxilium meum
auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills.
From whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121)

Upvote 0