Jun 1, 2015
India
✟7,988.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi I need prayer. Please help.

One of my problems is ‘I’m jobless’. Depending on my parents for everything makes me hate myself. My mother wants me to enter a certain industry and I’m preparing for the exams. Its quite tough as lakhs of candidates will be competing for few positions. So, my hope is negligible. And also I do not know what to do? If I don’t get the job, my mother will forever be cursing me and without a decent job I can’t get married either. Its so difficult to live at home with my parents.

I have faith in God but I do not know what to do if I don’t get this job? I know we should pray but even when I prayed, I never got an answer. This is making me clueless and more depressed.

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hi wings,
Sorry your in this situation.
You say enough so I feel compassion toward you. But you don't say enough so that I can develop an comment with good advice.
So a generic comment.
I say do what you need to get job interviews, well short of lying. Try for job you suspect you will never get. You want job interviews
in anything to learn skills in how to be interviewed for a job. The more interviews the more you learn and the better you will do.

Upvote 0