Michigan, USA
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So this is actually a lot bigger than I thought it would be. So I went on a 16 hour youth group retreat the other night (so you can only imagine the things we've learned it that short amount of time) with my friends (we're in high school) and so after that retreat I thought it was the right time to outreach someone female and finally she talked to me about something last night. She told me that (now all these people are in my youth group and are friends) that one of the guys had cheated with his girlfriend on a school trip (I think to Spain). This guy is one of probably 5, the most up-to-God guy of our youth group and has a TON of humility and integrity. I finally reached out to him and the story unfolds to seem that he was framed by the girl he was supposedly cheating with in Spain was talking with a girl from my youth group and told them that "they had a thing" and whatever. He had even said that she was making him uncomfortable and he stated clearly that he had a girlfriend.

Long story short, I sides with him because not only do I think he was framed but he is alone in this whole situation and he is hated by all of the girls in my youth group. I also have been wanting a Godly relationship for once so I've been trying to talk with the girls in my youth group. If it comes up that I side with him, I'm kind of an outcast like him. Just please pray that everyone can forgive him, I don't have to say that I side with him if it comes up, and if I do have to come out with my opinion that I don't become an outcast like him. Thanks guys. This would really mean a lot to me.

Koof

God's Padawan
Jan 17, 2016
Michigan, USA
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
staff edit
This is the only church I've been accepted by. I have a huge friend base off of it too. That's not how a church works, where you get into gossip and leave. I was trying to outreach and it just kinda failed for me, but it was probably His will and Hes trying to teach me a lesson

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly father I pray for the situation in this youth group bless them with wisdom guidance and the ability to remove all negative gossip. Help them to remember they are gathering to learn about you and to spread your word and your love thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings amen

Reactions: Koof
Upvote 0

Koof

God's Padawan
Jan 17, 2016
Michigan, USA
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly father I pray for the situation in this youth group bless them with wisdom guidance and the ability to remove all negative gossip. Help them to remember they are gathering to learn about you and to spread your word and your love thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings amen
Father I pray blessings on this request and direction for this member in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.
Thank you so much guys! Forever, you are right by we are there for Jesus not gossip. The way I reasoned was that he was alone and no one should ever be alone through their problems.

@rocky: Did you seriously pray for me on the radio? Thanks, because I think this ain't nothing compared to what's to come, unless God is going to help me from sharing my opinion. The best relationships can come from youth group, but they could also be pretty destructive as judgment could easily take over and Godly advice does not come into play.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much guys! Forever, you are right by we are there for Jesus not gossip. The way I reasoned was that he was alone and no one should ever be alone through their problems. Continued prayers for all. May God bless you with peace in knowing this is in his hands! Glory to God who joins us here in prayer, amen!

@rocky: Did you seriously pray for me on the radio? Thanks, because I think this ain't nothing compared to what's to come, unless God is going to help me from sharing my opinion. The best relationships can come from youth group, but they could also be pretty destructive as judgment could easily take over and Godly advice does not come into play.

I agree do not let him be alone. He's blessed to have you lifting him up in prayer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums