Visit site
✟21,933.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi there - it's been a very long time since I've been out to CF and I hope everyone is doing well. I really could use some extra prayers right now...

Over the past month and a half, I've been having some pretty unpleasant physical problems. I've had a ton of blood tests run and an autoimmune thing came back positive (may or may not mean that I actually have this disease). Please pray that I'll be healed of the underlying cause as well as the symptoms. I also need wisdom for my doctors, family and me. Also, this whole situation has made me both very sad and anxious. Please pray with me that my anxiety and sadness will go away as well. Pray for my family as well. They have been very stressed out.

Thank you so much.

Love in Christ,
ephesians4

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, may You grant this woman health for her body and faith to believe that You can overcome all diseases. I pray that You will line up her immune system with the Word of God which speaks life, health, and healing into our minds, bodies and spirits "But He was wounded for our transgressions.
He was bruised for our iniquities.
The chastisment for our peace was upon Him
And by His Stripes we ARE healed. Isaiah 53:5

Father God, thank You in advance for tending to this one's health needs, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Kyle Risk

Feb 4, 2010
Sydney
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Labor
In the lords name, you will be healed. Disease is not of Christ, it is an abomination and so it shall be abolished from your body :)

Lord God, please remove whatever is causing Ephesians4 to be sick, we all believe in you and your miracles. I pray for her strength and her healing!
Thank you lord, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums