dmiller

FiddlePicker
Jul 17, 2004
Lake Superior's North Shore
✟2,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
jaimegerise said:
I won't go into any details right now...but I ask that whoever can...please pray for my failing marriage....which is a month away from divorce. :(

God bless....
Jaime -- praying for you. My marriage ended in divorce, even though we *worked* at it. Am praying yours has different results than what mine did.

David

Upvote 0

lady_of_god

Feb 4, 2005
Miami
✟10,346.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord you know what is going on in her marriage. We ask that you give them peace. Let them redirect their focus, and begin to identify and resolve the issues of their relationship. Show Jamie and her husband how to effectively renew their union, and never separate again. Lord we ask that Your Will be done. In Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0

jaimegerise

Sep 28, 2004
✟879.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you who have been praying. I've done some wrong in our marriage (we both have, but I take more blame)....and I've now repented....however my husband is still seeking divorce. I am praying for a change of heart from him and a total restoration for us...as well as healing for any unresolved issues. Again, thank you so much, and may the Lord bless you.

Upvote 0

Dougie

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟15,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Father there nothing so sad as a love gone bad. Father you can do above and beyound our wildest dreams. The fact your child is asking for prayer prove this child dosn't want it, so Father bridge the gap and bring what you put together in the sight of man and you together again. Father help them to humble their pride and acept your word where you hate divorce. I pray you will work in and throught eveything for we don't have a clue what brought it to this point, but you do Father. We are not to judge ,but lift to you in Jesus name be it so Ament

Upvote 0

wingcross

Mar 30, 2005
a temporary world
✟8,148.00
Faith
Messianic
Father, I pray to you to work into their lives. I pray to You so that they dun have to go through divorce. I trust everyhting is just a small misunderstanding, pls open their mind that their decision of divorce is wrong and I pray to You to stop the divorce process in anyway You can. I turst you will work gracefully in mending their relationships. I praise You. In Your name, I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

dia_liom

Senior Contributor
Jan 30, 2005
Kansas
✟20,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, I pray for jaime's relationship with her husband, that You'll help him see her heart, and see the repentence in her. I pray that he'll forgive her, and that they'll be able to work out their differences & their problems, and that this marriage can be saved.

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

purpleunicorn_Andi

Mar 22, 2005
san antonio, tx
✟17,595.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
dear Lord,

please help this couple reconsile their marriage, and recommit themselves to each other, and to You. Lord, I don't know the situation, but You do. You have ways of bringing people back into each others lives...as You have done for me. Lord, if it is Your will bring this couple back together, and help them seak the help they need to hold on to their marriage. however if it is Your will that they separate...please give them each a peace about the situation. help the trust and love grow again... and give her hope for the future... whatever it may hold.

Upvote 0
J

Jenster

Lord God, You know the hearts of Jaime and her husband. Please help them to find a way to forgive and understand one another. Please help them to lift ALL of their concerns up to You and humble themselves to Your good and perfect will. Lord, You change hearts and lives by Your amazing grace. We ask this blessing upon Jaime and her husband. In Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord bless Jamie and all that she and her husband are going through and watch over them as they lean on you and that you will help them to seek healing and reconciliation as you will do what is right. Amen!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.