Need all of your prayers this week, please!!!

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟22,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with your prayer and your desire....Lord Jesus the word of God says that when 2 or more agree there is power ..Lord we thankyou for your answers to this prayer and we thankyou Lord for saving us ..Lord i pray for my brother here in Jesus nameAmen
There is a major trial in my life this week. The hardest I will probably ever go through. I can't really get into details but please just pray for the Lord to rescue me and to give me strength through this time. I just cannot forget that God is in control and nothing happens without His say so.

Lord I thank You and praise You through these trials. I cry out to You Lord for Your help and mercy. Please rescue me Lord. Let Your light shine through me Lord. Open peoples eyes through these trials Lord that they might be saved. Let this trial glorify You Lord most importantly. Thank You Lord for Your grace, mercy, and unconditional love. Thank You Jesus for saving a wretch like me. Thank You Jesus for taking my sins and my deserved judgement on the cross. Lord let Your will be done. :clap: In Christ glorious name. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother I don't know what has happened or where you are but see you aren't around the prayer board anymore. Hope that you are okay and that you'll be back praying with us as soon as you can. Today I came across these words and thought of you...The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you. I believe those words are for you so I am passing them on.

Father God, wherever this brother is at this moment, I ask that You will protect him and grant him peace with a knowing that You love him and that he is not forgotten but being prayed for right now, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank you for joining us in prayer and for all you do. In Jesus name I pray that your will is done in all areas of our brother's life. He loves you and has reached out to you for help, so I know that you're protecting and guiding him. I agreee with all others in prayer for our brother, who is loved and missed on this site. Amen

Upvote 0