Naruto gets me pumped up!

todd555

Jun 1, 2006
✟7,684.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah, I watched like 172 eps in about 2 weeks. I was fired up.

I tell yah, Naruto ain't the smartest kid in the class, but he has heart and he never stops. I even wrote a song about him, "that's my way of the ninja"

I found the whole show so encouraging. I even got a Naruto keychain at "Hot Topic" and I am like OLD.

Heh.

But seriously, when I watch that show, I feel like I can do far more than I am presently doing and I think, man. I need to push myself and quit whining.

Everybody in the whole world should watch this anime.

Reactions: Nyvvy777
K

Katana

That show moves too slow... I sit here and watch it for no good reason every saturday, only because I want to see what is going to happen next, and they spend most of the show doing flashbacks!!!! I mean, c'mon!!! Get the scroll, get to the tower, and get it over with man!!!

And then they get to the tower!!! And most of that episode is spent talking nonsense, and flashbacking!!!!!!!!!!!! And then it ends, just when there is finally a little progress!!!

Reactions: Nyvvy777
Upvote 0

todd555

Jun 1, 2006
✟7,684.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Libertarian
They kinda have to do flashbacks in the anime, cause its tied to the manga and they need to stay in sync somehow, so they use flashbacks to stretch it out.

Thats why we have so many filler eps lately, they got ahead and now they are waiting for the manga to catch up. Hopefully the anime company will hear the oft repeated cry of the fan base and figure out another way.

Till then, I just use the FF button on my computer. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wish I had that kind of motivation to catch up on all the anime I have laying around - including Bleach, which has not even half the number of episodes Naruto does. I think the last time I watched something that quickly was Elfen Lied, Azumanga Daioh, or Mahoromatic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

sudduth

todd555 said:
Yeah, I watched like 172 eps in about 2 weeks. I was fired up.

I tell yah, Naruto ain't the smartest kid in the class, but he has heart and he never stops. I even wrote a song about him, "that's my way of the ninja"

I found the whole show so encouraging. I even got a Naruto keychain at "Hot Topic" and I am like OLD.

Heh.

But seriously, when I watch that show, I feel like I can do far more than I am presently doing and I think, man. I need to push myself and quit whining.

Everybody in the whole world should watch this anime.
Everyone in the world who likes anime does watch this show don't you realize that? its that good of an anime...Deathnote is better though even though its only a manga right now...that thing got my blood going my brain thinking i couldnt go to sleep until i ran out of manga books to read...oh an indeed inuyasha is just about pointless...its the same show episode after episode...no change just him fighting demons with the same old attacks....

Upvote 0

Dracor

Dec 23, 2005
underneath the underneath
✟7,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
naruto is decent but when it gets to the fillers...... it gets screwed like Abrame Shino laughing in episode 186.Iam still in shock after that episode(cries for a hour). Go to www.youtube.com to watch all naruto episode up till 192 I believe. After the fillers it gets amazing ^_^ !!!

Upvote 0

ScarletWitch

If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
Aug 10, 2005
✟11,303.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
it's too slow. and stupid. the only reson i watch it is because of gaar-kun.

same with inu yasha. i loved the shichinin-tai, too bad they only got about 20 episodes. the only reason i watch inu yasha anymore is because of sesshy-sama.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,665.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
taboo said:
O__O Actually, they're even slower than the anime. One major Sakura fight later on lasts about 10+ plus chapters, which would equal to about 2-3 episodes.
Hey, at least it isn't Dragonball z where they spend an entire episode twitching and powering up.

Dragonball z and one piece have to be the 2 slowest anime's ever.

As for naruto, I've only seen a bit but it seems decent. I will have to catch some more of it soon.

Upvote 0