Nancy Drew

lullalullaby

This lil light of mine..
May 16, 2004
Melbourne :)
✟326.00
Faith
Christian
LMAO! Gosh when I saw the title for this thread when browsing this forum I just laughed out loud for real... ahh yes Nancy drew.... I did read quite a few of them loong ago :) fun fun fun.. ahh soo long ago.. aww nostalgic or what when recalling your childhood books hehe

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 9, 2004
✟135.00
Faith
Christian
My mother used to despair of getting my to read anything other than Nancy Drew. I would go to the library and check out the huggest stacks of nothing but Nancy. :) It's been quite a few years for me but I still have fond memories of those books. I would like to get my hands on some of the older ones for a keepsake.

Upvote 0

Danielle

Jan 19, 2004
Lubbock, TX
✟253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love Nancy Drew! I haven't read any books in awhile though. I think I stopped reading them in high school when my high school English teacher said they weren't appropriate reading material for high school students. I should try picking them up and reading them again now that I'm out of high school.

Upvote 0

Kaonashi

If God is thy father, man is thy brother.
Jun 8, 2004
Denver
✟13,333.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I grew up reading Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys. I would curl up in my room and vanish for hours reading and wishing I was like Frank and Joe. I also enjoyed reading The Boxcar Children and and all of Beverly Cleary's Henry books.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums